Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

the start of this thread reminds me of MM 7s. They will sell out instantly the kids will eat these alive .....John Stockton for me tho

Last edited:
Out of all the gimmicks, and there has been plenty, this one by far is the biggest wtf were they thinking. When space jam is given as the moniker to a Jordan sneaker, one would naturally think of a black based shoe with royal blue accents. When I saw the thread for the first time, I was thinking there must be a 5 in this color blocking. Then I opened the thread and saw this monstrosity. Not only is this colorway a slap in the face to the 5, it is a slap in the face to the true "spacejam" moniker.

the start of this thread reminds me of MM 7s. They will sell out instantly the kids will eat these alive ..... John Stockton for me tho

two completely different things imo

Yep, Martian's weren't QS or anything, but they were more limited than we expected them to be at the outset, which is the exact same thing Nike should do with these ugly-*** V's.

Seriously?!? WTF is this crap?!? Space Jams?!? What does this have anything to do with the movie and/or colorway?!?

It's colorways like these that cause people to give me odd looks when I say I'm into sneakers and collect them.. Give me some OG colorways that haven't released in years or come up with some BETTER Retro + colorways..

These are basically an alternate version of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air V's (I hate that name also btw). If I remember correctly someone made a mockup of the cw before official pics dropped or this cw we see was the initial FPOBA cw but it got changed. It was one or the other, but I've seen this shoe with similar color blocking before. Either way it's a traveshamockery of a shoe.

Why butcher a pretty good shoe, oh well, many will buy them, I will pass, the shoe seems unecessarily busy

Last edited:
this is a hot shoe.  i don't like that they're calling them space jams either but i'm not gonna let it take away from the shoe

Yall don't see the Monstars theme like I do?

Someone tried pointing that out in the....Martian thread, I believe (Maybe the thread with all the info on this year's releases), a while back and people told him he was reaching :lol:

Just don't see it guys but because of the nickname someone gave them and the cluelessness of some people who probably never seen or remember Space Jam they will sell out.

JB disrespecting the Space Jam name 
mean.gif

why do sites watermark images like that? i will never visit that site BECAUSE of their watermarks.

that and leaking pics while holding the shoe in hand..... those two things get under my skin like no other.

Back
Top Bottom