Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

JB trolling with them "well-trained bull" 5s, they knew what the people really wanted 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Actually diggin the blue pair more now than the red pair, and red is my favorite color. Will wait for the official pics but I would only cop one pair; leaning towards blue but may pass altogether with no problem

Not really feeling the red suede pair they seem kinda blah? But them all blue suede 5's on the other hand, hella dope for sure cop!

I had every intention of going for the red suede @ first, but after seeing the pic where the clear mesh is red, lil places where the strings come through red not black, around the bottoms red and not black, the spike design is different, no #23 sewed on side? I understand these aren't the raging bulls, but seemed everyone was showing that pic to advertise em and the blue suede 5's. So after seeing all that I changed my mind w/the quickness. To me wither or not they sell out immediately isn't as important as which color way I think is the best!

Last edited:
I never cared for the teeth on the Raging Bull pair and they seemed a bit too busy for me. Whereas the new red suede pair seems a bit too plain. 

Last edited:
That's the really cool thing about kicks some of the lil details people pay a lot of attention to and others could care less. Personally, the teeth have been one of the go to things my eyes almost always immediately goes to? With the raging bulls I love the lil red tips on the ends of em, to me it sorta pops. Same with the black metallics how the teeth have the silver and little black speckles. With the 2017 red suede 5's though I would have preferred them to have not to have changed the paint scheme so plain. But that's just me & for some reason all the red on the 2017's red 5's is overwhelming, yet on the blue 5's it doesn't seem that way? Maybe it's something to do with the color blue that went with? Oh well again that's just me and I'm sure everybody feels completely different about which lil details pop to them.

Curious as how black meshing would look as well, it may be too much. Both colorways just need something to break up all that red and blue. I like both pairs, don't get me wrong, but I think I would love both pairs with the midsoles and eyelets painted black. I have never been one to make changes to my kicks, but there's a first for everythang.

Wish the mesh/netting was clear but aside from that, I'm feeling these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom