Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

LHAF Ppl Talking Sitting!!!! Soooo What If They Are!!! Copp what Yoooouuu Like EASY!!! Happy With My Pair...

Why do I picture @gum bottoms  doing this after every hype post!?

laugh.gif

When i buy mine i'm just gonna throw in black laces and call it a day

The only customizing i do is switch laces 
laugh.gif

It seems Nike is having a bad year with shoes not selling out. I have to admit their product this year isn't very strong. I bet next year we will get more OG shoes.

That is what happens when you put out trash every week. The first half of this year was decent.

Shoes aren't selling out because they are so mass produced. There's been OG color ways this year that sat on shelves

It seems Nike is having a bad year with shoes not selling out. I have to admit their product this year isn't very strong. I bet next year we will get more OG shoes.
Why buy Jordans now when people know they can get them at a discount price later on? There's no reason to line up outside a shoe store on a Saturday at the moment.

Don't worry though. If JB sees this as a problem, we all know what they're gonna do about it, and I don't mean release more OG colorways with Nike Air on the back.

They're mass producing the heck out of these shoes now. That's just exactly what a lot of people wanted. I don't want to see any tears or hear any crying when they go back to their more limited ways.

Why buy Jordans now when people know they can get them at a discount price later on? There's no reason to line up outside a shoe store on a Saturday at the moment.

Don't worry though. If JB sees this as a problem, we all know what they're gonna do about it, and I don't mean release more OG colorways with Nike Air on the back.

They're mass producing the heck out of these shoes now. That's just exactly what a lot of people wanted. I don't want to see any tears or hear any crying when they go back to their more limited ways.
Truth, I hate striking out on kicks I want, glad to have these

The only Js kids want now are 1s and limited ****.

And 11s, but if all these GRs coming out were more limited like a few years ago, they would sell out.

Like previously said on this thread, if these 5s came out a few years ago they would've sold out instantly

Back
Top Bottom