Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

And 11s, but if all these GRs coming out were more limited like a few years ago, they would sell out.

Like previously said on this thread, if these 5s came out a few years ago they would've sold out instantly
11s are mass produced. I bet they sit.

Why buy Jordans now when people know they can get them at a discount price later on? There's no reason to line up outside a shoe store on a Saturday at the moment.

Don't worry though. If JB sees this as a problem, we all know what they're gonna do about it, and I don't mean release more OG colorways with Nike Air on the back.

They're mass producing the heck out of these shoes now. That's just exactly what a lot of people wanted. I don't want to see any tears or hear any crying when they go back to their more limited ways.

They should've made the OG that mike wore as GR, and these wack *** colorway as QS, that way the OG sneakerhead win with getting the classic kicks they wanna wear, and the hype east kids win with the special fruity color way that are rare to get.

Ok saw these in person today. PASS unless the faded red was exclusive to the set I saw.

these are sitting at my local mall..not feeling the metallic tongue at all..quality is decent tho

mclemore's red 6's have similar shade of red (even lighter i think) and a lot of folks here would give their nut$ for them.

if these were limited or a celebrity colab people would go crazy for these. 

Last edited:
mclemore's red 6's have similar shade of red (even lighter i think) and a lot of folks here would give their nut$ for them.

if these were limited or a celebrity colab people would go crazy for these. 

Blah blah blah

I could care less about that stuff. Faded is faded.

Y'all think next year Jordan's will be more limited? Adidas is killing them

Js, NMDs, ultra boost....all sit

too many releases these days. i think consumers are getting smarter and realizing that they dont need to buy 5 pairs a month

Last edited:
I'm super happy these are sitting
It means I can cop another retro for under retail
Now the waiting begins....which retailer will drop disco first [emoji]128077[/emoji]

another jay sitting is :pimp: Whoever come at me with a sweet deal will take my money.. :lol: city blue has been a good boy to us jays buyers.. :pimp:

Last edited:
Amen to that ^ I kinda like playing the waiting game anyways tbh especially if it means I can buy more pairs with patience. 

another jay sitting is
pimp.gif
Whoever come at me with a sweet deal will take my money..
laugh.gif
city blue has been a good boy to us jays buyers..
pimp.gif
u think its about to be lit since mystery monday is tomorrow and then 4th of july right after? im hoping for a big sale. cityblue has honestly been GOAT for the past few releases.

I'm gonna fill out a request for these at cityblue late tonight
So I'll be the first one to receive that disco invoice tomorrow morning
I know it's a bold move....but I got a feeling baby!

u think its about to be lit since mystery monday is tomorrow and then 4th of july right after? im hoping for a big sale. cityblue has honestly been GOAT for the past few releases.
can't agree more, ***** ndc
for the past 3 releases including todays, i havent even checked NDC
laugh.gif
. my girl surprised me with these 5s today cuz my bday tomorrow...but if she hadnt, i would be checking on cityblue tomorrow lol

I'm gonna fill out a request for these at cityblue late tonight
So I'll be the first one to receive that disco invoice tomorrow morning
I know it's a bold move....but I got a feeling baby!
good luck! just dont try that move with lapstone....you might get an email basically saying "yo theres no discounts on these!!!.........but if u want em we can send you an invoice for full price....u want em full price bruh???"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom