Jordan 5 Retro -GREEN BEAN 3M- Summer 2022

Wondering what peoples gripe with the materials are on these? ‘06 pair was weird/stiff material as well, that creased in weird ways… Nike/jb shoildve tried to replicate the xenon reflective material adidas used.

If these things sit, I might be tempted to grab a pair, just because…

Example on creasing (I’ve had these since release, and have maaaybe worn the 10 times). This pic is from earlier this year.

s dubl s dubl After watching the wear tester review the silver doesn’t look 3M to me. The shiny/reflective material looks plastically and absolute garbage shrouded over an AJ5.

IMO there was NO reason to retro this cw unless they were going to do it correctly and of course they destroyed an already less desired cw.

s dubl s dubl After watching the wear tester review the silver doesn’t look 3M to me. The shiny/reflective material looks plastically and absolute garbage shrouded over an AJ5.

IMO there was NO reason to retro this cw unless they were going to do it correctly and of course they destroyed an already less desired cw.
Maybe it’s similar to the material they’ve been using on the tongues of the 5s (which I don’t care for personally). And I agree, I was surprised they brought these back out of all the other options they have. I’d love to see an olive retro, only if they used the same oiled suede.

These the perfect beaters cause after a few months of wears it'll start creasing like this on the toebox
Screenshot_20220527-230340_Chrome.jpg

I tried to cop on SNKRS but it kept saying there was an issue with my payment, tried a couple more times and then my size was sold out :smh: it shouldn’t be this hard to get a pair of shoes lol

Kept dozing off around 9:30ish…Woke up at 10:04, and got the size sold out notification.

Honestly, I was on the fence about these. Bet these restock again lol.

Snatched mine from Hibbett. I also won a Footlocker raffle, I just don’t feel like driving so far.

Surprised these are sitting all over the web. 🧐

Thanks Nike. Now lock me in for Stage Haze 1’s that’s the shoe I really want this year. 🔥 Oof the crackled leather!! 🔥🔥

Snatched mine from Hibbett. I also won a Footlocker raffle, I just don’t feel like driving so far.

Surprised these are sitting all over the web. 🧐

Thanks Nike. Now lock me in for Stage Haze 1’s that’s the shoe I really want this year. 🔥 Oof the crackled leather!! 🔥🔥
How they looking fam?

Back
Top Bottom