Jordan 5 Retro -GREEN BEAN 3M- Summer 2022

Picked up my pair this morning, glad nobody cared about these.

IMG_3440.jpg

Was able to roll up at hibbets like 1pm and they had em...out here nobody is getting their raffles lately . Idk how it is where yall at but here the GR scene is dead. It's almost like 2016 2017 again....im loving it. I wasn't able to score anything during the covid era. Almost 2 years dry now I'm feasting 😈

This ONLY works on JDsports.com It will not work on Finishline.com. It won’t work in either of the Apps. You must go to the JDsports.com website in your browser.
You can also use your Status Rewards on it. 👀

Best deal EVER on a pair of Jays a day after launch. 🔥 Can’t believe this crazy deal. 🤯👍🤘👌🤟🤙🙌👏

Feels like 1997 when I got my OG He Got Game AJ 13’s.

Jays for $150 again! 🙏 Don’t play yourself & sleep y’all. Sizes 8 - 9.5 left. 👉 JDSports.com

Last edited:
So glad all the Hypebeast was worried about other shoes this weekend. Also glad resell is going down to where it’s getting back to normal. I hit back to back on snkrs with the Easter 5 and green beans. I want everyone to think these are lame and crease too easy so I can eat. I still rock tmac shoes idgaf what people who only think off white, Travis, and Yeezy are the only thing important think about a shoe. Real sneaker heads got 90s and early 2000 sneakers on their list they pray come back. These Hypebeast just want another backwards nike sign.

So glad all the Hypebeast was worried about other shoes this weekend. Also glad resell is going down to where it’s getting back to normal. I hit back to back on snkrs with the Easter 5 and green beans. I want everyone to think these are lame and crease too easy so I can eat. I still rock tmac shoes idgaf what people who only think off white, Travis, and Yeezy are the only thing important think about a shoe. Real sneaker heads got 90s and early 2000 sneakers on their list they pray come back. These Hypebeast just want another backwards nike sign.
Hypebeast have bigger fish to fry

They all on the phone with their banks 🪙, cc 💳companies and the FBI 👮‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom