Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

They still producing 5s? Thought that was 2013
laugh.gif

I'm definitely on the hook for these and I'm trying to get them from NDC. I have a 15% off coupon that I got from them that would make these are great delayed birthday gift.

I actually like these. The price however will make me skip them since I'm being very selective with my shoes this year. Not bad at all just wished the mid sole was white like the PS that was done is page 1.

Looks like this shoe belongs in the grade school category to me
I was going to cop but I'm thinking about it now

yeah the almost purple tint I dont like. If they went white in the lining I think it would have been much better 

These are fly.

They look like those "AquaBerry" that RiffRaff claimed were coming out June 1st for $750

wasup with jb bringing the 5 back after the year of the fives last year....got damn retro some of the later models instead of the same **** every year. have they forgotten bout 15-19???? randomly throwing a 20 in next year
Funny truth is, you will get your 15-19 models retroed heavy when YOUR kids are hypebeasts for those throwback retros.

Right now the kids are buying the stuff their parents wore when they were 7-21 years of age.

SO, be patient yound padawan. 

In due time.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people peeped the Air Jordan tag behind the tongue of the show as upside down. Samples or B Grades. Other than that I think it has potential

The colorway itself isn't bad but also not really cool either.
The black grapes definitely look much more appealing than these.
the shape of the recent 5 retros is still not cool. Way too bulky.

Back
Top Bottom