Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

I forgot these are navy based. They look black to me in most photos. I'd love to see a comparison shot next to a black shoe.

On the fence about copping these especially since the bred 11 lows and Chicago 1's come out the same month as well.

I wonder what the leather quality will be like on these because judging from the pics they don't look like anything special.

Truth, same material used on the wolf grey 5's would've been clean on these. Same thing could be said about those turquoise 4's.

Man. I didn't even imagine these with the wolf grey material! They would have been a game changer if they went with those. :lol: :wow: :smh:

Still in for these. In general for V's I find myself rocking with the non-white retros more and these are no different. Blue also remains my favorite color.:smokin

These shoes look like they aren't going to wear well with time.  Almost like that 3m material, folding instead of creasing.  Overall not a bad looking shoe, but not a must have for me.

I like these and will be coppin, gotta lot of jeans and polos with a similar colorway.

hopefully they sit in my local mall so i don't have to get up so early 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom