Jordan 5 Retro Midnight Navy/Turquoise Blue - White 136027-405 (5/2/2015 $190)

Nike playing with my emotions. I got a 15% off coupon with them. Sent them a tweet and ask were they dropping this Saturday...Told me to check the calendar.....I did that first and they weren't on there which is why I sent the damn tweet....
mean.gif
Wow.

The CS rep actually told you to check the calendar?

If they hate their job so much, IDK why the F they work there.

I'm beginning to believe a percentage of the population wakes up pissed off and just takes that crap with them everywhere.

Last edited:
tha hornets is my team but imma prolly pass..just copped the hornet 13 lows and unless a pair is toppin my metallic 5's with that kind of quality im good!

these look really nice. zero hype on these that i've heard. i think they are way nicer than the all white ones. still passing cause of price. nvm not sure how dark the shades of blue are. would like them darker 

Last edited:
Here they go trying to hype these up :lol:

View media item 1514336
View media item 1514419
Via J23app

WAIT A SECOND!! Hold the phone!!

What's with the poster above?

A) I don't ever remember there being this color way in the past. Yet look at the old pair with the crumbling sole. It's the same color way.

B) What is the other shoe on the poster? It looks like the Grapes??? Does this mean we will get a remastered Grape?

A) I don't ever remember there being this color way in the past. Yet look at the old pair with the crumbling sole. It's the same color way.

B) What is the other shoe on the poster? It looks like the Grapes??? Does this mean we will get a remastered Grape?
These were made before grapes...  

How were these before grapes when the original color ways were 3M tongue, grape, black metallic and black tongue? I was in high school during that time and this color way was never released that I saw.

I guess these were an OG sample that they brought out of the vaults. Here's the caption he tweeted with the picture…

View media item 1514985

No lie, but I think it's really cool that these were a sample from way back in the day that are now seeing major production. :smokin

Just got a call for size 11.I don't think I will be copping..prob rather wait 1 more month for the other color way. Any1 interested pm maybe can work something out

don't we all lol,.... how did you get 30$ off? was this instore?? 
Yep instore, I just noticed a $30 offer on their app, I think it's part of their rewards system after you get to the platinum level you'll randomly get stuff like that. Funny because I got one when the White metallic's dropped too.

Last edited:
Their timing on revealing that these were an OG color is bad but it'll help JB's sales a little. Now people who see this will hit us with the ,"You know I actually think these are cool low key, I'm bout to cop". 

The sneaker resell game is dead, I'm so glad, I am able to walk into any store and get them!

Back
Top Bottom