When they had the 40% off sale
I remember cuz when i picked up the unc 6's i thought about copping them also
Hell on stockx if you were a 8.5 you can get them under 250 with sign up disco

Yeah i always check out stockx for some good deals
Every once in awhile you find some great deals
It's all about timing tho
Once someone lists a great price it's usually gone super fast
Goat too I rem for some UNC 1s I hesitated and 2 mins later gone

No way you get the ones I am wearing for 250. No way in hell know if you told me the green ones that I would believe. Again that what I have on today
Are you saying I’m lying? I have zero interest in creating more online fiction for onlookers.

I have two pairs of those wine colored ones, got one for 272 from 290sqm and the other for 253 from backdoor.

I also have the green pair from kickscrew which I paid 280 for several months back thinking that would be as low as it would go, and I was wrong. I wear a size 11 also.

Unds these today.. Swapped the laces for the rounds I got with my wheat 1's to break up the burgundy a bit..
20180219_152445.jpg

Unds these today.. Swapped the laces for the rounds I got with my wheat 1's to break up the burgundy a bit.. they look good. I Wore my for the first time last week and they are Stiff as hell. They also break in weird. After hours and hours the burgundy will turn black in some spots.
20180219_152445.jpg

I’m waiting for FTA wine Jordan 5 price to go down

Nobody is going to buy $400 Jordan 5s

Not even $280

Olive green Premium are in my outlet now for $280 no discount......

I just bought a new pair of these after wearing mine. To me this is more of a showcase shoe. Wear you just display them...that’s why I bought a new pair. I paid 360 shipped I had to have them and did not shop around just got them and they are perfect. The box did have a tear on it so I just swapped out the box with the pair I am wearing so it’s all good.

Unds these today.. Swapped the laces for the rounds I got with my wheat 1's to break up the burgundy a bit..
20180219_152445.jpg
looking clean !! laces really set the shoe off too. IM still a little salty that back door canceled my order for my 11! that 253 price was clutch.

Copped the Pure Platinum from Woodbury Common Outlets last week. Was priced at $199 with 30% off, came to $151 with tax! Can't argue with that!
IMG_8474.JPG
Steals of steals. Congrats

Usually $140-$150 is the price discounted from $190

You got $150 from $400, or say from $280 outlet price, is really great.

FInally copped a pair off ebay for under $220 shipped. Still not as good as the KC deal but I can live with it. I hope these are more comfortable the the size 11s I have... but I doubt it.

vovg6FW.jpg

The choice for tongue set this CW back IMO

I actually think the tongue is what sets these off, I don't wear a lot of green, but I wear a decent amount of tan, and these will blend well with some tan/khaki shorts, so that's how I'm gonna rock em. I think I have some olive jeans that might look nice with these too.

Attachments

• 20180621_023108.jpg
    20180621_023108.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I have a sizing question: I copped the Pure Platinum recently, and they fit slightly tight around the pinky toe (wide footer). It's tolerable, but I'd like to know if other 5s fit the same (like the Black Metallic?). I've heard people say these premium 5s fit both tighter or bigger than the standard ones, so I'd like some opinions. Thanks.

I think they are just uncomfortable in general. My true size is 10.5, which is what all my other 5s are except my Platinums. I haven't wire my 10.5 Sequoias yet tho.

wore the grey joints a couple of weeks ago and these things were killing my feet. Same thing happened the last time I wore em a couple of years ago. Went a half size up on the grey pair too... I guess these things are just bricks. They'll probably soften up with more wear but I don't think I'll ever get there. Really wanted the black and Bordeaux pair but I think I'm gonna pass now...

Back
Top Bottom