Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

The green pair look the best for sure, wish they had my size but also glad they didn't.
I hear that bro. Sometimes i find myself saying. Ha. "They dont have my size"... Wasn't meant to happen. "
Just today i went back online to KC to check for uniblue 6's and no 11 or 11.5. Oh well.

I love 5’s
It’s my favorite jordan silhouette
When these premiums came out I wanted all of them
But didn’t want to fork over $400
I heard my local outlet had the take flights for $280
But I didn’t go cuz I knew if they had my size I would cop lol
Almost pulled the trigger on stockx for $233
I waited a whole year after RD to cop these on disco :lol:

Wanna thank slaughterx slaughterx for posting the free shipping code

Last edited:
I HAVE THE Air Jordan 5 Premium
Color: Bordeaux AND JUST PUT THEM ON I CAN TELL YOU NOT WORTH THE 4 HUNDRED PRICE TAG THEY DISCOLOR WHEN YOU WALK IN THE CREASES STUFF AS A BOARD... TO ME THEY ARE MEANT FOR DISPLAY ONLY.... NOT GOING TO SAVE THESE I WILL NOW WARE THEN.... NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BUY A NEW PAIR JUST TO DISPLAY THEM

I HAVE THE Air Jordan 5 Premium
Color: Bordeaux AND JUST PUT THEM ON I CAN TELL YOU NOT WORTH THE 4 HUNDRED PRICE TAG THEY DISCOLOR WHEN YOU WALK IN THE CREASES STUFF AS A BOARD... TO ME THEY ARE MEANT FOR DISPLAY ONLY.... NOT GOING TO SAVE THESE I WILL NOW WARE THEN.... NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BUY A NEW PAIR JUST TO DISPLAY THEM

If you don't like them put them for sale on the used section on Goat.

Thanks I think I just going to wear them and beat crap out of them until the leather softens up

Yeah the Pure Platinums, more neutral grey. I have them but I'm not crazy about em, def would rather have the green joints.

I remember reading they had crazy-good leather, but I've never seen them in person. For $400 that **** better be PREMIUM!

I’ve gotten some crazy good deals on these 5’s
Copped the black and platinum for $207 shipped
And now these green ones for $200
I got the blue suede 5’s coming in tomorrow from stockx
Paid $140 for those
So far 2018 is looking good lol

Code is paypalkc
Last time I checked they only have size 9.5 and 10
I think you need to create an account for code to work
Dang you good
I want the red suede ones

5B76A848-1D52-43A3-BB81-BDBF942366AC.jpeg
191C490D-94C1-4410-AB0A-346A0FB2798E.jpeg
0CDCB92A-9658-4994-8FAD-DC64DB7C68E3.jpeg
0CDCB92A-9658-4994-8FAD-DC64DB7C68E3.jpeg
Rocking these today

Attachments

• 2378B443-21F3-49E3-943A-2BDBE68D6963.jpeg
    2378B443-21F3-49E3-943A-2BDBE68D6963.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 15
200 hundred will get you 1 shoe
I got a pair for 250ish shipped last week, they can be had for much less than retail, if you’re patient or looking hard enough.

Plenty of deals get posted on these threads, I think I posted the one I purchased mine from in this thread.

Niketalk is a great way to save money as a shoe collector or even someone just looking not to break the bank. Not every shoe can be had for discount, but there a TON of deals posted and shared for free on the forums.

No way you get the ones I am wearing for 250. No way in hell know if you told me the green ones that I would believe. Again that what I have on today
Those have been found on nice disco under retail. Forgot what site had a 30% off entire order maybe it was a ma manier and those could have code applied. I'e seen them elsewhere as well under retail

Back
Top Bottom