Jordan 5 Retro Premium "Take Flight" $400 February 11th 2017

@riceNeggs Good info.. makes sense. Been many years since I've been in a classroom, I would have never made the correlation.
Let me apologize as well, bro. I got schooled too 
laugh.gif

Yeah, that is a good point-I'm sure they are selling well at that pricepoint for Nike to warrant these releases.

What I don't understand is how Nike still produces these $400+ shoes in China.. It kinda takes the "luxury" aspect out of it when you see that.

Unfortunately that's just how a lot of luxury brands operate - "it's expensive because it's good"..."it's good because it's expensive".

I dig them. Hopefully they will be easy if I decide to cop. Anybody got a list of online spots.

Damn dont have them reserved. Anybody got a extra access code or 1 they dont want?

No reservation here but I was not getting them anyway.

For those who keep asking, there are no codes to give out.

If you cannot purchase today you have not been selected so your only option is to wait until Sat morning.

That's the facts...

Last edited:
same here, was gonna pass, didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to cop on snkrs.  the reserve is making this tempting, if they were $250 they would be an instant cop, I have 10% off but they are still crazy expensive.  If I cop these I'll be skipping both allstar Jordan releases making the 13's my only other cop of the month, decisions, decsions....

Need code any body that is not pulling the trigger. I was hoping for a reservation on this and I got a reservation for white j1's golf. I didn't know that even exists.

Last edited:
Any1 that got a reservation not getting them and want to help out a fellow NT'er with a code??....PM me appreciate it!!

I don't think there is a code to hand out. Either you're unlocked or you aren't. I could be wrong on this.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a code to hand out. Either you're unlocked or you aren't. I could be wrong on this.
I thought if you have access to purchase they give you a code to put in to be able to unlock it??

No reservation here but I was not getting them anyway.

For those who keep asking, there are no codes to give out.

If you cannot purchase today you have not been selected so your only option is to wait until Sat morning.

That's the facts...

They give us their log in or buy for us

Back
Top Bottom