Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Nike so dam stingy, I've been through about 7 reps and one supervisor.  First rep offered me only 15% I wasn't having that, one rep actually tried to offer me free 2 day shipping lol

I wanted at least 25% since none of them could find me a replacement pack.

Supervisor ended up giving me 20% off. 

I usually give up after 3 reps when in pursuit for a code. They don't have to give anything and you can always return, so Im usually content with 10%. I need to step my complaining up.

Last edited:
I usually give up after 3 reps when in pursuit for a code. They don't have to give anything and you can always return, so Im usually content with 10%. I need to step my complaining up.
do you see what they sent me? I would be a fool to let that fly for what I paid. I'm sure if I kept at it, I could get a replacement pair. I'm sure they have plenty left over for future restocks. 

I see, defected pairs happen. I've come across a lot. Nike one of the few stores that compensate for. Years ago I don't even remember them giving out codes for defected pairs.

Nike so dam stingy, I've been through about 7 reps and one supervisor.  First rep offered me only 15% I wasn't having that, one rep actually tried to offer me free 2 day shipping lol
I wanted at least 25% since none of them could find me a replacement pack.

Supervisor ended up giving me 20% off. 

did they ask for a pic ?

did they ask for a pic ?
I sent the pic with every chat I started, one of them tried to tell me I did it myself lol, and the supervisor said "that small mark". I guess I should be okay with them after paying $535. Price increases and quality goes out the window. 

I sent the pic with every chat I started, one of them tried to tell me I did it myself lol, and the supervisor said "that small mark". I guess I should be okay with them after paying $535. Price increases and quality goes out the window.
That's BS, I mean quality was actually dope on these but your pair was definatley not. Employees don't care cos they didn't make the shoe etc etc but good too see you pushed em to get off their *** and do something for ya.

if you got this shoe from a GR early seller or some other way coming from a HK or china website

everyone one would say the shoes are fake

just goes to show you nike sells and send's out b grade quality shoes at box price
there is no real control what comes out of a sweatshop

and your shoe came direct from nike
damn shame for that price

That's BS, I mean quality was actually dope on these but your pair was definatley not. Employees don't care cos they didn't make the shoe etc etc but good too see you pushed em to get off their *** and do something for ya.

the people making this shoe get 3 cents an hour

you really think they care about quality

they dont want to get they fingers stuck together with industrial strength glue

the person on the phone giving dude the 20% off don't care either

Last edited:
$500 and only one decent shoe in the pack, then that shoe comes prescuffed?

I'd be sending that pack back for a $500 refund.

$500 and only one decent shoe in the pack, then that shoe comes prescuffed?

I'd be sending that pack back for a $500 refund.
I would just return it to the factory store after I got my 20% code....

Do you guys like the CP3 included in the pack? I feel like Jordan just included that into the pack so customers are forced to buy both pairs at a pretty high price point.. kinda like the Penny shooting star pack

Im debating leaving the office for lunch to go home around this time to wait for the postal guy at my house while surprising the kid sitter to see if she's doing her job.... Only thing stopping me is this heat. Screw it...

Saw on ks he lowerd the cost to 500.00 so now i officially paid 200 more over retail. Cold world... Lol cant knock a hustler...

Last edited:
Im debating leaving the office for lunch to go home around this time to wait for the postal guy at my house while surprising the kid sitter to see if she's doing her job.... Only thing stopping me is this heat. Screw it...

Saw on ks he lowerd the cost to 500.00 so now i officially paid 200 more over retail. Cold world... Lol cant knock a hustler...
Yea I saw that earlier too... thought about getting another, but sizes were in carts and what not.

for those talking about the 20% code..nike gave me one and a 2day shipping after they had to refund a purchase they said wasnt instock..

are the codes only good for one purchse?? 

for those talking about the 20% code..nike gave me one and a 2day shipping after they had to refund a purchase they said wasnt instock..
are the codes only good for one purchse?? 
Yes they are only good for one time use. 20% is pretty good. I wish I used my 15% on these. But I had to use it on the Carmine's because it was going to expire in a few days after carmine RD

Back
Top Bottom