Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Sz 10.5 & 11 available on kixsquare for retail + ship ($540 total) if anyones still looking. best price i've seen so far after release. i would cop myself just for the 6s if sz 12 was available
Whats the resell on the pack and the shoes separate atm? Im not selling mine im just curious. Without looking im guess $600 pack, or $150 Cp3 $400 J6? So glad I copped this pack over the champ pack, ppl complaining about the cp3, man I hate that champ pack with a passion, cheesey af and them champagnes are worse then the first labs too drop. YUK! Hypebeasts, and I don't use that term a lot, only bought that champ pack. Rant over lmao

Whats the resell on the pack and the shoes separate atm? Im not selling mine im just curious. Without looking im guess $600 pack, or $150 Cp3 $400 J6? So glad I copped this pack over the champ pack, ppl complaining about the cp3, man I hate that champ pack with a passion, cheesey af and them champagnes are worse then the first labs too drop. YUK! Hypebeasts, and I don't use that term a lot, only bought that champ pack. Rant over lmao
from what i've seen resale price on this pack is around $600-650 for the pack, and seperately $150-175 for the CP3 and $400-$450 for the 6s.

and yeah i agree. i personally like the cigars and wish i had em, but the champagnes were one of the worst jordan 6s of all time imo. they are one of the ugliest colorways i've ever seen in my life. and the 6 is my favorite jordan model haha.

from what i've seen resale price on this pack is around $600-650 for the pack, and seperately $150-175 for the CP3 and $400-$450 for the 6s.

and yeah i agree. i personally like the cigars and wish i had em, but the champagnes were one of the worst jordan 6s of all time imo. they are one of the ugliest colorways i've ever seen in my life. and the 6 is my favorite jordan model haha.
Thanks, I was about right. Them 6's got over shadowed by that champ pack. Ppl sleeping still I feel.

Yeh il admit id own the cigars if I could find for retail, but only retail. Champagnes are yes, the ugliest Jordan quite possibly EVER made. I turned a pair down for retail, I wuld usually just cop for the collection, nah that **** can stay way away from my piles thanks lol

Pictures look Pretty good. I like the 6, and the CP3 isn't even that bad, but I just couldn't get down with that price tag. Looks like most people who wanted em got em though :smokin

Got 'em in yesterday. The two shoes couldn't be more opposite in terms of my feeling towards them. Thought once I had them in hand I would change my opinion on the cp. But just had to have the vi.

How do you guys go about shipping $600 shoes with USPS? Do you guys just ship them with no extra cost or is best to get signature confirmation and insurance?

How do you guys go about shipping $600 shoes with USPS? Do you guys just ship them with no extra cost or is best to get signature confirmation and insurance?
I NEVER SHIP USPS !

stop being cheap and use Fedex or UPS. 

I ship usps all the time just use signature confirmation

just use fedex.  here's a little trick with fedex shipping....

if you add $500+ worth of insurance, it automatically requires a signature.

for some reason it will come out about $3 cheaper that way vs adding a signature AND adding $500 insurance

shipping will be about $16 for a 4 pound package with $500 insurance and sig

*  remember, add the insurance FIRST

try it here....

https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?cc=US&language=en&locId=express

If you're shipping $600 shoes, it's best to get insurance. There is always a possibility the shoes could be lost or damaged in transit and then you have a big problem on your hands.

Last edited:

don't get banned man!  trading, buying isnt allowed in this thread
Yet everyone still makes requests and Does it…..

When NT heads with High Reputations do it… no one says nothing..

when a noob does it with little to no Rep…  it's problem..

BIAS with the rules…  fo sho

don't use USPS, use FedEx for something of that value

Yet everyone still makes requests and Does it…..

When NT heads with High Reputations do it… no one says nothing..

when a noob does it with little to no Rep…  it's problem..

BIAS with the rules…  fo sho
welcome to the real world. This aint middle school. A shame, but it is reality

Never had a problem with usps, FedEx in my neighborhood sucks. Delivery guy putting my $500 package at my door at 10pm and sneaking away when it was supposed to be signature :lol:

Back
Top Bottom