Jordan 6 (Oreo) $119 at Finishline.com

pimp.gif

yeah late but i copped an extra pair yesturday at my local finishline its funny how the wanted to charge me retail i told them i saw them on sale on there site he looked it up and sold them to me at the sale price

Originally Posted by rauls054

yeah late but i copped an extra pair yesturday at my local finishline its funny how the wanted to charge me retail i told them i saw them on sale on there site he looked it up and sold them to me at the sale price
most finishline mark downs come on a wednesday, this markdown came on a different day.  he probably just hadnt checked to see if anything else had dropped in price.

I'm sorry but just because the price dropped don't make them anymore interesting to me.I got 2 pair of the motorsports and I never even thought of getting these no matter what the price is.You can say the price looks better but the shoe still looks the same as it did the day it came out and sat on store shelves until now when they went on sale.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I'm sorry but just because the price dropped don't make them anymore interesting to me.I got 2 pair of the motorsports and I never even thought of getting these no matter what the price is.You can say the price looks better but the shoe still looks the same as it did the day it came out and sat on store shelves until now when they went on sale.

i prefer these over the motorsports, i tried liking them but i just cant stand that ugly all black mid-sole and the plainess (if thats a word) of the shoe. the only reason they probably sold out fast is because they were limited, and you know how much 16 year olds love the limited shoes no matter what.

still ugly... even if these were seven dollars, i rather use my money to get some carne asada burritos.

I liked these shoes before and was planning on buying them at $150 but now that they're $120 and even $106 with the discount I definitely will be buying.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom