JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Potential how? Spending retail + materials to change the color? Idk, you're opening the door for JB to give you even less than what you're getting now only to spend more to get what you want. 

Well for me that I have the materials at hand is no big deal at all. That leather looks too good to pass cause a little midsole work.

Potential how? Spending retail + materials to change the color? Idk, you're opening the door for JB to give you even less than what you're getting now only to spend more to get what you want. 
Well for me that I have the materials at hand is no big deal at all. That leather looks too good to pass cause a little midsole work.
True. I do work sometimes also and that midsole is great. I'm just not a fan of all red shoes. But I see how one would want to add more flavor to the midsole. 

Y'all missing the potential with this shoe smh...a white midsole is actually a blessing in way. Can't pass when you have that leather
yeah... I don't buy 200 dollar shoes to have to "work" on them myself.................. that is literally ******ed.  

Well as always, i'm happy to see that a shoe I want is hated by numerous people. These look clean, and the material looks great. Not one to really care, but the design on the sock liner's a nice touch, and as I previously stated red and green's a winning combination. The red here works much better for me than the Infrared 23 on the other pair. I will definitely be copping whenever these drop.

these are such a disgrace to the original history of flight 6 

the ones that are all white with the red bottom, i would buy those no problem

These few early pairs all have a production time of a little over 5 weeks, 3/12/14 - 4/19/14. I wonder if we'll see any changes from these pictures to the actual release day pair. I like the color of red and how the leather looks in pics. Curious as to why they didn't do anything at all with the white midsole, why there are hits of green on the shoe, and why they are doing another red 6 now... But I still like em. I think I'll be grabbing a pair of these.

I have yet to see a Red/Green combination that I'd like on any shoe. Definitely would pass on these easily.

That those pics makes that leather looks too good...nope i will not buy in think i'll pass good luck to ones copping

The shoes are nice but that white midsole just throws the shoe off for me. I feel like the white midsole makes the shoe look incomplete. Am I the only one that feels like that?

WTF AM I LOOKING AT 
sick.gif

they wont go on sale, they will be limited which means instant sellout for these hungry animals. even if they were blind they would cop em and sell them after one wear just cuz they are limited

Back
Top Bottom