Jordan 6 White Infrared 2022 Retro (possibly).

Neither....
Screenshot_20210123-134153_Chrome.jpg

This instead..

What are these? Gym Red PEs/samples?

Yeah but those didn't exist in 91 is what they're saying, meaning that's not the Varsity Reds in that pic :lol:
🤣😂
Didnt say they did or didn't.
Cant read minds on who know's or doesn't know about releases.
My initial post emphasized that those need to be released rather than the infrareds.
To answer the question, I would say they're PE's rather than just a darker photo.

🤣😂
Didnt say they did or didn't.
Cant read minds on who know's or doesn't know about releases.
My initial post emphasized that those need to be released rather than the infrareds.
To answer the question, I would say they're PE's rather than just a darker photo.
I dont know here. I have seen this pic for years and never questioned if they were the normal original white infras. The red looks like what they were then.

I dont know here. I have seen this pic for years and never questioned if they were the normal original white infras. The red looks like what they were then.
Yea that particular commercial was aired in black & white but the actual white infrareds MJ wore was a variety red shade.

Have we got an update on these yet? Is it officially confirmed? Meanwhile here’s todays anniversaries:
III Mocha (Retro) (3 Years)
1639582091126.jpeg

XII Winter Black (3 Years)
1639582061055.jpeg

I Mid Sequoia (5 Years)
1639581998841.jpeg

I Mid Radio Raheem (6 Years)
1639582028731.jpeg

IX Cool Grey (Retro) (9 Years)
1639582129570.jpeg

Conspiracy Theory of the week: Nike planned on releasing these until Mr. Abloh passed away. Since the VI is his favorite silhouette they changed there mind and will release a Off-White version of these after the Bred and Military Off-White IVs.

Back
Top Bottom