Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

Limited with mediocre demand

GOOD...
but will probably sell out in seconds
laugh.gif

This year sucks!!!! I'm boycotting retros until they give us the XV.  To hell with those Nike Mags too. The "power lacing" on that crap is gonna break in a week flat.

I agree with some on these. Straight [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

What do you guys think if they had the multi-colored combo design throughout the entire tongue like the Nights,MM wut ever you wanna call em.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lmao @ cankicks. They hustled me once.

I like the sole, but the grey looks too dark in some pics

Looks sort of misleading

JB, stop with these nonsense CW and bring back the raptor 7's :nthat:

I'm not sure what a raptor is, but if you're talking charcoals

The kicks that just came out a couple of years ago and were easily attainable and whose resell value isn't that high?

Champs acting real suspect with the tickets. filled them out gave em to girl at register, and she went in back with the tickets, came back out with out them. Whats strange about that is box for tickets, was on counter out front . So I asked her what she did with tickets, she was like oops, I left them in back, then went back and got them ,brought em out front and put em in box on counter.
Thatll probably Mean not here you aint coppin. #Shade

Last edited:
That's real bad man, here where I'm at MI I get this type of deal all the time, employees lying about the raffle dates and times and them not even gettin them at all, I mean it's real bad me and brother both call and or visit and get different info every time, on the 45 release FTL told him they didn't know when or if they were doing the raffle I called mind you he was in the store so I called and they told be to come in and he had jus left the store he was pissed then on another note they get mad
Whn you ask em this info smh....

Typically everythings good if its a general release, its only when the supplies are semi limited that all the sudden employees start gaming.

For the longest I had connects and everything was chill , but ppl change up, move,or change careers , then its back to jump.

Last edited:
^ Doubtful.
Theyre a limited release, so with that attached , limited retro Js get gone quick. On top that alot (not all) hating on these will still cop low key, whether because hype changes their mind, or resell,or trade bait.

Long&short theyll be gone real quick.

Last edited:
Hoping to get a pair, but being that they are limited, I'm like 0 for 100 on any limited release. :smh:

Haven't sought anything from JB since the black/inf VI.
Nobody I mess with wants these -- I do.
I didn't anticipate even considering this drop, but everything on this shoe just clicks.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom