Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

Here's what the tongues look like on my pair. I guess I'm the only one who barely got any orange.
frown.gif

I'm kind of tempted to see if I can find another pair in my size locally with a little more variety in the tongues. I love the colorway on the base of the shoe, but it's the red and orange in the tongue on the NDC pics that really sold me on these even more. It gives them that extra pop, IMO.
That's def crazy. Can't believe there is that big a difference between pairs. Looks like a solid blue tongue.

I'm with you. Like the use of red and orange.

My east bay pair came in today, I was thinking about getting rid of them but after seeing them in person again they are much sweeter than I thought....have a nice colorful tongue too :pimp:

just tried my pair on for the 1st time.... damn, these are more fire than i thought.

:nthat:
mine just came i feel the opposite strongly considering a return

why u say that? i was comparing them to my bordeauxs and they stack up well, especially quality wise. i was thinking about taking them back at 1st. they didn't overwhelm me when i 1st glanced at em when the girl opened the box at the register. if i'm on the fence with a release i always cop 1st and sort it out later whether or not i'll keep them, flip them or return them. i knew i wanted the 4s, but i wasn't sure about these. so today was the 1st time since i copped that i actually took em out the box, inspected them and re-laced them... fire!

on another note, these are cut small compared to '11 bordeauxs. i think these look alot better than the barcelona nights, which i passed on.

Last edited:
i dunno, with 3 kids i have to stick to one of each (jordan 1s are a different story) but i think i would rather have the bordeauxs. these aren't bad by any means but i just am not feeling them. i could see why everyone would dig them, i think i just prefer white, oreo or bred color ways.

Just unboxed my pair size 9.5 and I think they fit more tts just a little snug compared to my Olympics and Bordeauxs which are a size 9. Perhaps thicker insoles because length wise these are bigger

Last edited:
I know people are tired of hearing about these being remastered, but the quality of this shoe and the MTM 7's aka "Barcelona Nights" seems sub par compared to the Oreo 4's and LB 4's.

Last edited:
I like this shoe and thought that it would be an easy cop, but they hit em with the quick strike. I figured allot of people would pass on these cause of the Bordeaux's thats coming out with a similar look minus a few colors. These came out of nowhere too

View media item 1513823
'Day---&---Night' ,
"I slang a pipe/ that gives meaning/ to a ratchets life"

:smile:
I just saw 2 teenage girls..one wearing the Verde 7s..and one wearing the Barcelona Nights..they looked great..for young girls. I feel Nights shoulda been a str8up GS cuz they look quite similar to verde 7s on a flip note. The Barcelona Days is a more unisex shoe IMO. I saw a girl wearing the Barvelona Days yesterday..and they looked good on her...but not "girly" like the Nights

nothing but "PENDING" on the SNKRS app for me. It completely failed for the 13s for me yesterday. Giving up on SNKRS as an option

Back
Top Bottom