Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

For everyone that struck out, remember:

These shoes are ugly af, and if they were a GR everyone would agree. Don't be blinded by the hype.
tumblr_inline_mjkw9sQHdX1qz4rgp.jpg

What ATCs did you guys use?  Ajjmrsvp went 0/2 for me although snagged a pair with RSVP Wit Us.  New to the whole sneaker game so could use some advice from the experts :smile:

struck out via instore raffle, 10 proxies, and two ATC services (one was free the other was solebrotherkicks who sent me a refund thank god)

8s are my fav model so pretty bummed out not to mention wasted 3 hours and got work today and exams tomorrow

TIME OUT
You may be receiving this message because of multiple add-to-cart requests. Repeated requests will not increase the chances of receiving a product.
If you'd like to get in touch with us, please see our  Get Help  section for Nike.com  contact information. Please also reference our terms of use  for launch product.
We continually work to offer a fair and uninterrupted Nike.com  experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

got this at the checkout screen... First time seeing that 1!

Anyone got any info on the next restock date?

Hoping and praying the unclaimed pairs somehow make it into the restock

Got through about 15 minutes ago. Persistence is key. Never give up never surrender. Congrats to all that got through!

No ATC.

Back to boss hoggin Destiny.....

LVL 5 Iron Banner......been check!

For everyone that struck out, remember:

These shoes are ugly af, and if they were a GR everyone would agree. Don't be blinded by the hype.
Yeah, but remember, a GR will NEVER look like these. There are folks that actually like wild designs away from the classics.

So if I'm looking to grab a pair, should I grab em now or should I wait? Only found 1 size 12 for sale so far.

Back
Top Bottom