Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

not at all
Guess so, was hoping a NTer would throw me an oop on a size 12 and I would surprise em with an extra $100. Not sure I'll find a pair cheaper tho.
don't feel bad i pulled the trigger on a pair for 500 shipped. I don't feel bad at all. this is the first shoe i had to pay resale on in a while so im straight. plus i needed them since i have all the others

I just hate that Nike "only" charges 190 for a charity shoe but they charge 200+ for bogus "premium" shoes that don't cost a damn thing extra to make. These have so many intricate little details that the 8 doesn't usually have I imagine they must have cost a little extra to produce. I mean nike wants 225 for 5s with a simple elephant print. or for 3s with 3m... why not go all in on these and put them up for 225-250, closer to the 250 end. You know DAMN well they will sell and the charity will be "eating". Should have been treated like the cigar/champagne 6s.

I just hate that Nike "only" charges 190 for a charity shoe but they charge 200+ for bogus "premium" shoes that don't cost a damn thing extra to make. These have so many intricate little details that the 8 doesn't usually have I imagine they must have cost a little extra to produce. I mean nike wants 225 for 5s with a simple elephant print. or for 3s with 3m... why not go all in on these and put them up for 225-250, closer to the 250 end. You know DAMN well they will sell and the charity will be "eating". Should have been treated like the cigar/champagne 6s.
U weren't successful were u

I completely agree with you......they're the ones that drop the ball. and they take advantage of the good people and children over at ohsu, but it is what it is. I deff think if you do a charity shoe I'd be inclined for it to be priced outrageously. makes it that more special and the db foundation as well as people who like the shoes benefit from it directly.

U weren't successful were u
huh? I never wanted these. re read my post it had nothing to do with being salty about not getting them.....
mean.gif
 was simply critiquing nike's price which I just discovered was 190

i'm good.. just give me a pair to wear, and i'm good... maybe 2 if i'm really feeling them 

and when did you become a reseller  ? 
laugh.gif
not a reseller 
laugh.gif

Just took an opportunity to cook while I had it, this isn't a everyday thing for me 
laugh.gif
, today was the only day I cooked on ATC services

Preparing for Fragment 1s I know I'll be paying a decent amount for 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom