Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Yall would never give up these DB8s for retail to your "homie".. lmao stop it
$500 is still better than paying $600 on ebay
Exactly, a real homie would recognize that. I would take it as disrespect if anyone offered me retail for those kicks.
Why? What makes them so special they have to be priced at 500? Never understood when people say this like there's a sneaker bible with specific prices.

Screw a Profit when it comes to Family....  anytime My Cousins ask me to get them shoes

no matter how big of a flip it could get for them...

I hook them up...

Cuz they would do the same for me...

STR8 Up

but when did i say retail ? 

even though i have sold some hyped releases for retail if not then maybe $100 over. 

Why? What makes them so special they have to be priced at 500? Never understood when people say this like there's a sneaker bible with specific prices.
Umm lets see here.... supply and demand maybe? eBay prices show the true current market value of sneakers.. no?

Last edited:
Honesty I don't sell to close friends or family because I don't want to charge more, but at the same time I don't want short change myself. If asked to cop a release for them, I'd jump through hoops, to make it happen. But to cut my potential profit.... Nahhhhh man
laugh.gif
this is my reasoning....I usually don't sell to f&f but word got out that I had one of my boy's sizes and it got back to him phone  and then my phone just blew up......in our area people are getting $600-$650 easy so it's whatever. like I said, my boy and I do pretty well for people our age so it really wasn't that big of a deal.....especially considering I didn't pay retail. but to each their own. most in this thread act like they would oop yeezys if they got multiples lol. it's just different strokes for different folks.

this is my reasoning....I usually don't sell to f&f but word got out that I had one of my boy's sizes and it got back to him phone  and then my phone just blew up......in our area people are getting $600-$650 easy so it's whatever. like I said, my boy and I do pretty well for people our age so it really wasn't that big of a deal.....especially considering I didn't pay retail. but to each their own. most in this thread act like they would oop yeezys if they got multiples lol. it's just different strokes for different folks.
Agreed, i know for sure 1/4 of the peeps saying they'd sell for retail are just frontin if they were actually in your situation 
roll.gif

Screw a Profit when it comes to Family....  anytime My Cousins ask me to get them shoes

no matter how big of a flip it could get for them...

I hook them up...

Cuz they would do the same for me...

STR8 Up

Depends what you consider family? I have some friends that i hookup on a regular basis... I have some blood family members that I would charge ebay prices + shipping + tax...:rofl:

Depends what you consider family? I have some friends that i hookup on a regular basis... I have some blood family members that I would charge ebay prices + shipping + tax...
roll.gif
MAaaannnn

you alone today for Thanksgiving.... 
mean.gif

I sold a pair for $500 to the homie
i know im late..
laugh.gif
 #realtears

i hook up my crew of dudes up on all drops.. retail.. 

i have a few cats who try to leech on when something hyped about to drop... they get the non-homie tax!! 

but its less then resale..

can't tax the fam and homies

If i can somehow take alll these GS DB's I bought...and somehow switch trade n sell to get a Mens pair... I'll be happy

Back
Top Bottom