Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Team manual tomorrow!
get back to us and tell us how it worked out for you
laugh.gif

A "win" would be getting in line.
lol but honestly lets just hope these release... with those photos leaking nike has been alerted and may wanna cancel the online release...(hoping that nike really does not care)

When it's getting late and you still looking at your phone for the call

Just going to call it a night best of luck to everyone in the morning
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Debating on whether or not i should waste my time ont hese... i got a free chrome extension nike bot. not sure if it will suffice.

Sooner or later nike gonna do an online raffle system, just like they doing now in stores. Some crazy **** gotta happen though.

If all the early cart stuff is legit (doubt it), I hope it doesn't postpone the release. The same type of people will just figure out something else.

Just get em released, I can fail in the AM. Quicker it gets out of the way, quicker the market floods and can find a decent deal.

Again, congrats to those winning the raffles, and good luck tomorrow everyone.

Last edited:
I have 3 alarms set this year after oversleeping last year.  Won the RSVP though so it was no big deal but gotta make sure this time.

Seems like a ton of us used ATC services. Which means our biggest challenge tomorrow is actually checking out. Having a successful cart but not being able to check out is L's all around since we won't be able to eligible for a refund since the items were carted.

What methods do ya'll use to get through that checkout process, since it is inevitable that NDC will crash?

Here's the link to the cart for starters:

https://secure-store.nike.com/us/ch...ObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-cfg9D4xU14bkG5v6HTaKOw#

Last edited:

Seems like a ton of us used ATC services. Which means our biggest challenge tomorrow is actually checking out. Having a successful cart but not being able to check out is L's all around since we won't be able to eligible for a refund since the items were carted.

What methods do ya'll use to get through that checkout process, since it is inevitable that NDC will crash?

https://secure-store.nike.com/us/ch...ObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-cfg9D4xU14bkG5v6HTaKOw#
what about the trick where u add another shoe to cart prior to release, then make another tab in which u remove it. then when the DB 8's are in ur cart, u  go back to the 1st tab and click checkout.

Sooner or later nike gonna do an online raffle system, just like they doing now in stores. Some crazy **** gotta happen though.
alp you know thatll get worked by these brainiacs just like rsvp

Only way I see this being fixed is if Kanye said "**** sneakers" and wore Penny Loafers full time. 

If all the early cart stuff is legit (doubt it), I hope it doesn't postpone the release. The same type of people will just figure out something else.

Just get em released, I can fail in the AM. Quicker it gets out of the way, quicker the market floods and can find a decent deal.

Again, congrats to those winning the raffles, and good luck tomorrow everyone.
All thats happening is dudes figured out how to add shoes to locker early, it doesn't allow them to add to cart any sooner than anyone else.

Anybody saying they can cart before others is trolling.

https://secure-store.nike.com/us/checkout/html/cart.jsp?country=US&country=US&l=cart
indifferent.gif
fixed link

Back
Top Bottom