Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

8's be My favorite , plus on them being BLUE, not to many J's in blue , can't wait to acquire

I want em but not gonna go crazy over them if I get me online then I'll take it if not not spending crazy amounts on them haven't on any db.

Cant wait for the 7th [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
These look absolute fire so far.
Every DB looks nice some are just on the lower end. The 2 and 10 are the only DBs that I would get last over all the others.

I think I'm gonna pass on the "hot wheels" 8s. Are we still gonna see a DB lebron?

Last edited:
Another awful DB by JB
mean.gif
These DB's are all designed and created by artistic children. Every shoe has a different meaning to them. These children don't cater to you guys in fact than can care less on what you have to say about the shoes! I love all the Doernbecher models and I can care less about how they look! JB has nothing to do with the designs lol...

These DB's are all designed and created by artistic children. Every shoe has a different meaning to them. These children don't cater to you guys in fact than can care less on what you have to say about the shoes! I love all the Doernbecher models and I can care less about how they look! JB has nothing to do with the designs lol...
Im buying the shoe... I want to wear the shoe. I'm not going to wear it if it looks terrible. It isn't wrong to have an opinion on a kid's bad taste because he's sick. This argument pops up every single year in the DB threads. And it always ends the same. If you are buying the shoe "for the cause" then walk out of the nike store, hop online, pull out your wallet and donate directly to the charity. even giving 50 bucks is probably more than nike is going to give them. Nike uses sick children for profit and it is indeed disgusting. But then to put out terrible looking shoes on top of that... To me that's like putting your child on americas got talent for profit AND dressing them in embarrassing costumes to add laughs to the exploitation. The DB collections are the #1 reason nike got it in their mind that they can constantly release ridiculous garbage colorways and people actually buy them all up.

85% of people here are going to resell them anyway (including the people who keep 1 of their 20 pairs) with no profit going to charity... And the people paying resell prices aren't doing it for the kids.

Another awful DB by JB
mean.gif
I worked at Nike when the DB initiative first started, so I'm well aware of what this "cause" is. The kids don't "cater" to anyone. Why make a shoe? Why won't Nike just give the kid a unique experience of allowing them to design a 1 of 1 shoe for them to keep and for Nike NOT to sell? And Nike can make an annual donation to the hospital. How about that for a novel idea? These shoes have been ugly for the most part since it's inception, Nike just takes advantage of the "limited" factor and tacks on charity for people to feel better about it. It doesn't make each child's story less important, but there are bigger things in play here, let's not pretend there isn't. Oh, and ignore the fact that the DB III's were re-released, something Nike said they initially wouldn't do for DB releases.

Im buying the shoe... I want to wear the shoe. I'm not going to wear it if it looks terrible. It isn't wrong to have an opinion on a kid's bad taste because he's sick. This argument pops up every single year in the DB threads. And it always ends the same. If you are buying the shoe "for the cause" then walk out of the nike store, hop online, pull out your wallet and donate directly to the charity. even giving 50 bucks is probably more than nike is going to give them. Nike uses sick children for profit and it is indeed disgusting. But then to put out terrible looking shoes on top of that... To me that's like putting your child on americas got talent for profit AND dressing them in embarrassing costumes to add laughs to the exploitation. The DB collections are the #1 reason nike got it in their mind that they can constantly release ridiculous garbage colorways and people actually buy them all up.

85% of people here are going to resell them anyway (including the people who keep 1 of their 20 pairs) with no profit going to charity... And the people paying resell prices aren't doing it for the kids.
This.

I wouldn't say the dbs are ugly any of them... I own the 2s and they are and have always been a top5 shoe of mine possibly top2-3... I bought the db2s with ease wen they first came out b4 all this reseller bs.. I remember seeing just a lil pic of the 2s were all u saw was black shoe with green and yellow and nothing else the tinyest hint to the shoe and I fell in love with it.. I had the db ones and sadly had to sell them but I still think they were awesome.. I love the idea behind the db series but they can deff donate more money but hey that's all opinion... And for the rest of the db series I would deff own all of them if they weren't so hard to get after the ones dam resellers hit the db series hard and there all now to much for me at this point right now but at this point id honestly grab the 1,3,4,5,6,9,10 already worn if they were for a amazing price cause i honestly dig all the dbs

no disrespect to the sick kids and the story behind these but
sick.gif
 these look like big bird got drunk and crapped these out the morning after. my goodness nike do you even care whtat the DBs look like anymore? the only thing selling these shoes is the reason behind their creation and the word LIMITED

wouldn't expect anything different from a young kid wearing a snap back lol. easy pass the colors faintly resemble pea pods but those were 1000x better. still wish I would have copped

^you should def still be able to find a cheap pair of pea pods on the internet

Looks like a lil kids shoe

I can already see the *******s pairing them with osh josh b'joggers

Back
Top Bottom