Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

tumblr_mb6gd86uv81qiyh2n.gif

i got the hots for the asian chick manager that works there, forgot her name though hopefully i see her tomorrow

alp alp :rofl: they def got the baddies in tights

Yout talking about that thick shorty that kept coming outside to check tickets, she had a FATTY... I'm talking bout this lil petite thing that was in the lobby inside. When I went to the back of the lobby to purchase, she was all smiling hard at me.

View media item 1273510
Yea probably her

@alp
 Oh no it wasnt a dig on you it was more like props, I'm team #CreepLife til I D-I-E lol
View media item 1273515
:lol:

alp was lookin at that cake like
View media item 1237416
yup

Might as well share my story. I paid for 3 ATC slots (2 from lightningrsvp, 1 from RSVPers). Well it took 45 minutes to log into either of my NDC accounts and only the size 13 from RSVPers got carted. I get all the way through the checkout process and get the Cary jacked message. I try again and again and about 30 minutes later the pair gets put back in my cart and lo and behold, I get cart jacked again.

So, while at work today, a lot was put into perspective. I've wasted a good amount of the past decade and much money buying shoes with nothing to show for it. So, this release was the final straw. The sole decision that made me realize that buying these shoes aren't even worth it anymore. At 30 years old, I'm finally free from this hobby for good. Infrared 6s, which I have a pair on lock in store, Fragment 1s, and that's it. I don't want to go to another sneaker show, I don't want friends who base their life around sneakers, I just don't want a part of it at all. I feel like I kicked a major drug habit and have had a real epiphany. I've had my run, and am blessed enough to say that I have had just about every colorway and mostly every sneaker I ever wanted

I don't think he should retire just because of what happened to him today. You win some you lose some. Just make sure your Ws are greater than your Ls.

You joke about that Alp but I already have. The only thing I mainly wear and collect now are Jordan 1s. I don't like most of the Jordan line now. I'm a 10-10.5 but a 13 could have at least got me to a trade or trade bait for something I missed out on. And it's just not this release that made me decide to hang it up, its a couple of things, namely getting older and putting my life in perspective. Not to mention when I get a pair now, I barely wear them. And I'm not down with paying 200 for a "remastered" retro that I already owned for half the price years prior

View media item 1273600

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom