Jordan 9 “LA” - Feb. 2018 (All-Star Week)

jordan-9-la-los-angeles-8-696x505.jpg
jordan-9-la-los-angeles-1.jpg

Air Jordan 9 “LA”
Color: Black/Summit White-Black-Metallic Gold
Style Code: 302370-021
Release Date: February 2018
Price: $190

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-9-la-los-angeles-all-star-release-date/

Really looking forward to these!

Surprised no one is feeling these. Guess these will be had on disco. I think the white sets it off. Only “problem” I have with them are the grey hits in the laces.

Pics of these have been around for a while. Until those above, some pics had a translucent outsole, which turned me away from them. If they come out with the white outsole like those pics, I'm in.

Aint this for the jordan store opening up in LA around the all star game?

Idk if it’s a store opening, but know they are releasing on All-Star weekend. One of the articles I read said it was also celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Jordan 9.

These make sense after seeing the all star jerseys. Think these are flames, but jerseys are trash.

REALLY hope these hit steep disco, 9s are a pretty busy shoe so it’s great to see minimalist look on them.

Your avatar made me go on the hunt for some uptempo 97s. Still kicking myself for not copping when they retroed a while back.
I hear you! Uptempo '97s are a Top 5 all time of mine ever since, as a kid, I chose them over Black/Red XII back in...97!

Back
Top Bottom