Jordan 9 “LA” - Feb. 2018 (All-Star Week)

I actually really like these. Will cop at discount if they last. With everything else that’s dropping I can’t justify buying these right now.

I received a SNKRS app invite to buy these today. I have until 7pm cst to respond

Idk if I’d pull the trigger on them. 9s typically sit, but I’m not expert either. Just think there’s too much releasing this month to buy at retail.

Idk if I’d pull the trigger on them. 9s typically sit, but I’m not expert either. Just think there’s too much releasing this month to buy at retail.
Yep, too many releases this month, and next week is gonna be a ***** on the wallet.

This is funny because the only reason Im buying these is because the last pair of 9s I copped is the barons.

Same boat, I’m kinda digging these. My barons have taken a beating. They were my first pair of IXs and I got it as a bday gift from my bro like 4 years ago

Pass but I'm digging that milky sole. Also the insert is a map of LA is a nice touch...

downloadfile.png

How do remastered 9s compare in comfort to shoes like the most recent CG and Power 9 retros?

This CW could be a sleeper in time.

90 or less and I'll consider them. Similar colors to my Space Jam 9s just different blocking.

Wifey (no pics) liked them on site and bought them for retail.
I'm not mad one bit, even though I would have waited on a discount.
When your lady wants to show some appreciation, just accept and say thank you.
Amen to that!!

Back
Top Bottom