Jordan 9 to honor Melo...Snkrs

No one at Nike has answers on how they determined who's orders were worth cancelling.

Wtf why is this resell so damn high I was hoping to cop on stockx for 230 or something and then I see prices are are at the 600s lol I totally slept on this release wouldn’t think people would go nuts on these since it’s a 9

Just arrived.
794982E4-4742-4B29-9720-D92D961BF3B4.jpeg

Attachments

• 1A0E1330-6056-4E6E-8F52-8840AFF48AF9.jpeg
    1A0E1330-6056-4E6E-8F52-8840AFF48AF9.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 3
Ended up getting a pair, I noticed everyone's box through pics and video online that there is suppose to be a white/green sticker like this in their box. Mine didn't have it, the shoes check out as authentic imo, box does have the QC sticker and stamp like all the other boxes (just missing the white/green sticker). Is it a possibility Nike skipped some boxes or forgets to put these stickers in some boxes. This is the only sign that got me paranoid. Anyone have any experience with this or not have this sticker either in their box?

example pic:
sticker.png

You mean you have access and can look at the actual shoe page?
No I have access but I have been buying a lot of **** so my account is on E.

I just got my boy to cop them though. Couldn't miss something like this on my account. He got a sz 14 though. 9.5 and 10 was available but I didn't want to use his CC and pick my size. Just in case.

Attachments

• CaptureJJ.PNG
    CaptureJJ.PNG
    412.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
If anybody get access that don’t care for these message me. I really want! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom