Jordan 9's and 14's pack

What spots around the DMV area are these dropping at? I got the last pack by chance and I'm trying to make sure I get this one. I'm really looking forplaces not many people will go to.
Anyone know if Columbia, Montgomery, or Lake Forest malls are getting them, and if so which stores?

My store is getting them...City Sports Galley Place.

If somebody is trying to split an 11 holla @ me...I want the 9s BTW

I'm really looking for places not many people will go to.
roll.gif
You can't be serious!

I'm really looking for places not many people will go to. Anyone know if Columbia, Montgomery, or Lake Forest malls are getting them, and if so which stores?

57035b2241126e55e39604004e827924e5dfde5.gif

The sportszone in Georgetown is getting them. They having a midnight sale, after their "sneaker party". At least thats what their website says.
Might stop by during my pre-St. Patty's day celebration.

Bamma please you come in the post asking for secret squirrel spots then name some of the busiest places in Montgomery County.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Bamma please you come in the post asking for secret squirrel spots then name some of the busiest places in Montgomery County.

My-T.

You wasted your time on 2 posts. Provided no useful information. Now, whose the "bama"? Busiest spots in MoCo, didn't know that MoCo was sucha Jordan spot. Allright NT bully, I'm pretty sure you'll have a smart-!%* response to this.

For the most part, no one has a problem sharing info. in this forum.

What I don't understand is your request for, "places not many people will go to."

yeah, you are asking a question, no one can really answer.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

We still got a boatload of these things left

"we?" do you mean the store you work at? if so, where at?

or "we?" as in the stores around your way?

They should just released these packs seperatly but both shoes at the same time if they wanted to. Everybody wanted the XIII just like eveyone wanted theIX's, people only want one shoe out these packs!!

Back
Top Bottom