Jordan 9's and 14's pack

& these are still sitting.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

They should just released these packs seperatly but both shoes at the same time if they wanted to. Everybody wanted the XIII just like eveyone wanted the IX's, people only want one shoe out these packs!!

Yeah that's kinda true. But the only pack that people are actually gonna want both of the the shoes is the 11/12 pack

so far i haven't been pressed for any of the packs... got all the necessary jordans for now until that carmine pack comes out!

the 7/16 pack and the 6/17 pack will cause mass hysteria.....all these this other crap jordan brand is bringing back for the 4th time i am good on....yallremember when retros and the team shoes were sick? damn has it been 10 years already? smh.

yea the 9s are classic....but those wack 14s gotta go...LOL! they killed those when they got retro'd....and good thing i wont have to deal with the madnessanymore because it will get ugly for those releases...LOL!

havent seen those packs yet....heard the 5s were supposed to be the white black and red though...and the 4s are supposedly the black and cement...but not tooexcited about the 18s and 19s....jb should give u an option to buy LOL! like they did for the kid sizes of the BMP

O.G IXs had a rubber midsole and softer leather. Easy to maintain.

These last 2 retros, with the paint midsole, just sickens my stomach man. You gonna charge $310 for your "ambassadors" at least do it RIGHT this goround.
These are the hardest shoes to get fresh, right next to the cement IIIs.

And smh @ $125 msrp on the re-re-re-retro black/red I hi's. O.G. flimsy Is now are $125, with an LS tag?

Just bend me over.

LMAO! yea jordan brand is doing ninjas greasy cuz they know they can....its wack....and the 9s do crack rather easy...and so did the 4s and the spizikes...thelist goes on and on...they bringing back the kicks people want but they are throwing them together....i am just waiting on the "do it yourself"jordans because thats the only way it could get better, LOL! and they are talking about doing ID's....i hope that isnt true...god help us

oh u know they will assassinate the black 4s if they do retros....LOL!....and yea the hitop 1s i wanna see...because i swear the BMPs were d@mn near lowtops.smh

just got an email about ID'ing jordans...LMAO! its for the team shoes though...but still smh

Back
Top Bottom