Jordan AR Via kixandthecity.com

finally something that actually looks new and fresh from JB...

this is one of the best looking "non-signature" j's in a long time...
pimp.gif

these are one of the better non numbered jordan releases i have seen in a long time if they release a blue pair i will copp on discount

not terrible, but still ugly
bottome of the shoe on the sides lol.
looks like the bottom of the shoe was tryna run away from the shoe.

At least it's an original design and not just a mash up of old numbered Jordans. Not bad. Better than any of the ridiculous mash-ups that JB keeps shoving down our throats. I'm interested to see them in person. 

they dont look bad. but honestly I personally only like coppin retro JB shoes. Even for work out or ball around shoes i just use a kinda beat pair of pure$ 3's i got....

not bad at all!!!! wouldnt cop doe... canadian outlets charge 99$ for team j's smh

I think I probably like the back of the shoe more than anything else...not sure if that's a good thing. Looks like something Vin Baker would've worn back in the day (No real resemblance but I see these and think Pro Strong). Maybe more colourways would have a greater impact 5.5/10 from me...

knowone should complain about a good look'n shoe thats not a fusion/hibrid. lets just face it a
team jordan can look great n not sell well compared to retros js. evey1 nitpick'n needs to shutup, really.

this could lead to a big turn with jb product design. actually you should support these like them
or not, hype them up buy them wut every it takes for that light to go off in jb dome to stop fusions/hybrids.

Back
Top Bottom