Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

Originally Posted by BigEli500

%!@ is wrong with some of you? THESE ARE RELEASING IN THE LOW TOP I.E. THAT WAS STATED A MONTH AGO. Jordan XI BRED high top is not releasing in 2011. Jordan XI Red/Black IE low are. Completely different. Releasing in September.

Yup.

*%+ is wrong with some of you? THESE ARE RELEASING IN THE LOW TOP I.E. THAT WAS STATED A MONTH AGO. Jordan XI BRED high top is not releasing in 2011. Jordan XI Red/Black IE low are. Completely different. Releasing in September.

You're wrong also.

The IE is a totally different model XI with elephant print.

The XI low is just a regular XI in a low or snake skin

*%+ is wrong with some of you? THESE ARE RELEASING IN THE LOW TOP I.E. THAT WAS STATED A MONTH AGO. Jordan XI BRED high top is not releasing in 2011. Jordan XI Red/Black IE low are. Completely different. Releasing in September.

You're wrong also.

The IE is a totally different model XI with elephant print.

The XI low is just a regular XI in a low or snake skin

Only way I think this'll be true, is if the Black Cement 3's drop this year...

Only way I think this'll be true, is if the Black Cement 3's drop this year...

Id cop the lowtops, but not IEs, I already got two pairs of em

I thought they were a flop for JB though, didnt expect them to bring the IEs out again

Id cop the lowtops, but not IEs, I already got two pairs of em

I thought they were a flop for JB though, didnt expect them to bring the IEs out again

Originally Posted by eddo1005

wouldnt be surprised. JB is changing direction, it seems. Dropping retro left and right like crazy. OG colorway and crap colorways alike........................They trying to make big money. Jordan's a team owner now, this shoe business is his cash cow.
VERY WELL SAID. AMEN!!!!!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by eddo1005

wouldnt be surprised. JB is changing direction, it seems. Dropping retro left and right like crazy. OG colorway and crap colorways alike........................They trying to make big money. Jordan's a team owner now, this shoe business is his cash cow.
VERY WELL SAID. AMEN!!!!!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by j o 19

#COMEONSON 3 TIMES THO? ... THESE ARE NOT LIME GREEN 95S --__--

what ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom