Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

AS I STATED BEFORE, TO ALL THE SO CALLED N'TALKERS THAT DO NOT LIKE TO READ ....

JORDAN BRAND WILL BE RELEASING THE 'AIR JORDAN XI (11) BLACK/VARSITY RED I.E. LOWS'.

I.E.'S ARE NOT THE PATENT LEATHER, THEY ARE THE MESH/ALLIGATOR STYLE.

SO PLEASE STOP ASSUMING AFTER I'VE REPEATED MYSELF OVER 50+ TIMES, AND HAVE EVEN CREATED A BLOG ON NIKETALK.COM

THANK YOU.

Man these gonna be awesome. I cant wait!
laugh.gif

air-jordan-11-blk-rd.jpg

I say duck tales... but JB is surely living up to the hype of releasing shoes out in the wild like no other. I say ultimately 50/50 chance regardless. would still cop any pairs of XIs anyway. Wouldnt mind seeing the columbias drop!

I say duck tales... but JB is surely living up to the hype of releasing shoes out in the wild like no other. I say ultimately 50/50 chance regardless. would still cop any pairs of XIs anyway. Wouldnt mind seeing the columbias drop!

Originally Posted by BigEli500

AS I STATED BEFORE, TO ALL THE SO CALLED N'TALKERS THAT DO NOT LIKE TO READ ....

JORDAN BRAND WILL BE RELEASING THE 'AIR JORDAN XI (11) BLACK/VARSITY RED I.E. LOWS'.

SO PLEASE STOP ASSUMING AFTER I'VE REPEATED MYSELF OVER 50+ TIMES, AND HAVE EVEN CREATED A BLOG ON NIKETALK.COM

THANK YOU.
obviously no ones listening then. go back to blogging

Originally Posted by BigEli500

THANK YOU.
obviously no ones listening then. go back to blogging

HEY GUYS! i dont think the mids are releasing, he still hasnt gotten back to me about these. He gave me the same release day around July/August where as the lows would be releasing. sorry for the wrong info.

HEY GUYS! i dont think the mids are releasing, he still hasnt gotten back to me about these. He gave me the same release day around July/August where as the lows would be releasing. sorry for the wrong info.

Back
Top Bottom