Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

aren't the black/red lows supposed to drop?

could be, not sure. all i was told was black/red XI's will drop. not sure whether its mid or lows.
These could be the ones you mean cause they've already been confirmed for next year.
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal-1.jpg
ill talk to him tonight and see but im pretty sure its not those, he knows shoes so he would know the difference between those and black/red XI's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

aren't the black/red lows supposed to drop?

could be, not sure. all i was told was black/red XI's will drop. not sure whether its mid or lows.
These could be the ones you mean cause they've already been confirmed for next year.
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-black-varsity-red-dark-charcoal-1.jpg
ill talk to him tonight and see but im pretty sure its not those, he knows shoes so he would know the difference between those and black/red XI's
laugh.gif

I still have the OG & '01 in ds mint condition. No need to waste time and money on a crappy re-re-re-retro.
laugh.gif

I still have the OG & '01 in ds mint condition. No need to waste time and money on a crappy re-re-re-retro.
laugh.gif

I bought 2 pais of the CDP XI's and they were in way worse shape than the 01 retros and 96 OG's so hopefully they make up for it with a quality BRED 11 release

I bought 2 pais of the CDP XI's and they were in way worse shape than the 01 retros and 96 OG's so hopefully they make up for it with a quality BRED 11 release

Back
Top Bottom