Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

b_1323800344_787.jpg

The second i saw this on Modern... i was like there will be a thread and i gotta say Xs are not my top 5 jordan numbers, but these definitely have potential. I'm just disappointed that retros are so much god damn money theses days. Like $160 for 3s is absurd, i can't bash the 11s because i love them so dearly, but $180 for the concord now. Geez JB kills me to love your sneakers man!!!

The second i saw this on Modern... i was like there will be a thread and i gotta say Xs are not my top 5 jordan numbers, but these definitely have potential. I'm just disappointed that retros are so much god damn money theses days. Like $160 for 3s is absurd, i can't bash the 11s because i love them so dearly, but $180 for the concord now. Geez JB kills me to love your sneakers man!!!

These look horrible IMO

Should have done them grey instead of white

But I guess at least they didn't do patent leather

These look horrible IMO

Should have done them grey instead of white

But I guess at least they didn't do patent leather

Looks like the III's that dropped.

I'm going to have to pass & remind myself why I don't check the JB threads anymore.

Unless it's an OG cw I'm staying away!!!

Looks like the III's that dropped.

I'm going to have to pass & remind myself why I don't check the JB threads anymore.

Unless it's an OG cw I'm staying away!!!

Back
Top Bottom