Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

sick.gif
at both of the new colorways, just give me the chicagos with the correct color blocking, thanks for saving me money next year jb
Both new colors are fantastic...don't be one of those people who hates them because they are not OG...haven't we moved passed that nonsense?

JM
1. hyperbole much? yea...they're ok AT BEST...
laugh.gif
that contrast stitching is horrendous

2. da only non-OG colorways that get a pass are P.E.'s that players rock and certain other exceptions... ishh hasn't changed here.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

sick.gif
at both of the new colorways, just give me the chicagos with the correct color blocking, thanks for saving me money next year jb
Both new colors are fantastic...don't be one of those people who hates them because they are not OG...haven't we moved passed that nonsense?

JM
1. hyperbole much? yea...they're ok AT BEST...
laugh.gif
that contrast stitching is horrendous

2. da only non-OG colorways that get a pass are P.E.'s that players rock and certain other exceptions... ishh hasn't changed here.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Another year of sneaking shoes in the house so that I don't have to hear,

"More shoes?!?!" - Wifey

Amen to that. Everytime I get a new pair the gf stay trippin. But its my money so f it

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Another year of sneaking shoes in the house so that I don't have to hear,

"More shoes?!?!" - Wifey

Amen to that. Everytime I get a new pair the gf stay trippin. But its my money so f it

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Jordans are so wack now. I'll let yall 90's babies eat these up.
So is Capone 'n' Noreaga and Eva Longoria. You can't see it clearly but she is wearing jordans in this 2009 pic.

So is Capone 'n' Noreaga and Eva Longoria. You can't see it clearly but she is wearing jordans in this 2009 pic.

Originally Posted by Gink

laugh.gif
but dude is right Jordans are horrible nowadays but I laughed at this.

laugh.gif
but dude is right Jordans are horrible nowadays but I laughed at this.

not sure why, but something about those Royal X's reminds me of some fakes I'd see at a swap meet. guess I need to see them up close

not sure why, but something about those Royal X's reminds me of some fakes I'd see at a swap meet. guess I need to see them up close

WOW.   Turrible pic of a widely regarded beautiful woman.  As for the X's....um...who picks out / approves the release colorways again?  

WOW.   Turrible pic of a widely regarded beautiful woman.  As for the X's....um...who picks out / approves the release colorways again?  

Back
Top Bottom