Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

black/royal aj1 phat?? really jb?
30t6p3b.gif
....give us AJ1s in black/royal just like Banned Is!

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

WHAT THE HELL IS TECH GREY???
devil.gif

Oddly enough, the Tech Grey is listed on the sheet but it lists cement grey for the TD, GS..Hopefully they won't pull a fast one on us.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

WHAT THE HELL IS TECH GREY???
devil.gif

Oddly enough, the Tech Grey is listed on the sheet but it lists cement grey for the TD, GS..Hopefully they won't pull a fast one on us.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The sample of the Chicago X's shows an all black/red midsole. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have a feeling that those "Tech Grey" IV's are supposed to be the White/Cements everyone has been waiting for.
this is exactly what I've been saying
almost sure thst will happen.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The sample of the Chicago X's shows an all black/red midsole. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have a feeling that those "Tech Grey" IV's are supposed to be the White/Cements everyone has been waiting for.
this is exactly what I've been saying
almost sure thst will happen.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by El Bro

I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.
IV's are the only thing im keen on at this stage for 2012, but going by the photos of the samples that were recently shown of the White cement IV's, im not that excited about them.Its a shame that the quality of fakes have caught up with genuine Jordans, a sad time indeed.

MJ is coming to Australia in November for the President's cup Golf tournment, i will be at the airport holding up signs, telling him how +#*@ his shoes have become
laugh.gif
 , get him to sign some hybrids too.
eek.gif

please do this on behalf of NT

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by El Bro

I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.
IV's are the only thing im keen on at this stage for 2012, but going by the photos of the samples that were recently shown of the White cement IV's, im not that excited about them.Its a shame that the quality of fakes have caught up with genuine Jordans, a sad time indeed.

MJ is coming to Australia in November for the President's cup Golf tournment, i will be at the airport holding up signs, telling him how +#*@ his shoes have become
laugh.gif
 , get him to sign some hybrids too.
eek.gif

please do this on behalf of NT

I had to go to the closet to double check the prices I paid. $115 for 4's and $125 for 10's....now you want $160 JB!? Yeah right..im done here

I had to go to the closet to double check the prices I paid. $115 for 4's and $125 for 10's....now you want $160 JB!? Yeah right..im done here

Back
Top Bottom