Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

JB !#@%%*% up
30t6p3b.gif

I think this shoe would look better with sport royal and steelgrey instead of stealth.
Would have been the fitting shoe for MJ in his Wizards jersey ^^

I think this shoe would look better with sport royal and steelgrey instead of stealth.
Would have been the fitting shoe for MJ in his Wizards jersey ^^

Originally Posted by Zyzz

um so is it gonna be actual royal color or some girly looking purple?

if its royal then they will be copped but that pic makes them look like womens shoes

It's going to b an actual royal blue, like a dodger blue.

if its royal then they will be copped but that pic makes them look like womens shoes

we need to stop with all this "preserve the integrity of the OG's" nonsense. either release the shoes in their original form, or just don't release them at all. i mean it's getting ridiculous, wats wrong with retroing a shoe the exact way it came out initially? Im not asking for Nike Air on the Air Jordan 2012, but I would like to see it on some retroed IV's. Same goes for these X's, if its an OG colorway, then Brand Jordan make the CHICAGO'S THE CHICAGO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not with checkered sockliners and stitched 23's SHEESH LOL

we need to stop with all this "preserve the integrity of the OG's" nonsense. either release the shoes in their original form, or just don't release them at all. i mean it's getting ridiculous, wats wrong with retroing a shoe the exact way it came out initially? Im not asking for Nike Air on the Air Jordan 2012, but I would like to see it on some retroed IV's. Same goes for these X's, if its an OG colorway, then Brand Jordan make the CHICAGO'S THE CHICAGO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not with checkered sockliners and stitched 23's SHEESH LOL

clearly there are many new "collectors" here. are you guys stilll crying about nike air? don't give me about the blah blah blah about those banned 1s.

also, #%%% with the whole jb doesnt care about me, ive been collecting since my mommy and daddy gave me money since i was 3. someone call the waaaaamublance.

JB DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DISTINCTION OF ITS CONSUMERS. THEY MAKE MONEY.

YOU WANT CHANGE STOP CRYING AND DO SOMETHING> HELLNT MEMBERS USED TO SEND PETITIONS TO NIKE, INC. REGARDING RELEASES>

NOW ALL YALL DO IS CUT YOURSLVES AND TIGHTEN YOUr VAGINAS WHILE U SPIN THE LATEST DRAKE RECORD. SENSITIVE THUGS, YALL ALL NEED HUGS

clearly there are many new "collectors" here. are you guys stilll crying about nike air? don't give me about the blah blah blah about those banned 1s.

also, #%%% with the whole jb doesnt care about me, ive been collecting since my mommy and daddy gave me money since i was 3. someone call the waaaaamublance.

JB DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DISTINCTION OF ITS CONSUMERS. THEY MAKE MONEY.

YOU WANT CHANGE STOP CRYING AND DO SOMETHING> HELLNT MEMBERS USED TO SEND PETITIONS TO NIKE, INC. REGARDING RELEASES>

NOW ALL YALL DO IS CUT YOURSLVES AND TIGHTEN YOUr VAGINAS WHILE U SPIN THE LATEST DRAKE RECORD. SENSITIVE THUGS, YALL ALL NEED HUGS

Originally Posted by metallic

i hope so, i like white/blue shoes so these would be nice

Originally Posted by metallic

i hope so, i like white/blue shoes so these would be nice

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

air-jordan-10-white-old-royal-stealth.jpg

^ These are very clean IMO . I plan to buy when they release

Yea these joints is wuts craccin, imma have to buy a couple pair
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

air-jordan-10-white-old-royal-stealth.jpg

^ These are very clean IMO . I plan to buy when they release

Yea these joints is wuts craccin, imma have to buy a couple pair

^^not a fan of that color on the X.....likes more like those colors that jordan will do for the girls...imo

im tired of seeing the whole white base on the shoe i want some other colors..black with some other color
pimp.gif

^^not a fan of that color on the X.....likes more like those colors that jordan will do for the girls...imo

im tired of seeing the whole white base on the shoe i want some other colors..black with some other color
pimp.gif

I'm diggin them blue 10s.

If the chicagos don't drop with the black midsole, these will take their place in the closet

Back
Top Bottom