Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

^ I won't be copping the Chicago 10s if there is a white midsole, but like you said, I am probably in the minority on that decision.
i'm in the minority too, but i don't care.  i'm not copping unless they come out right. 

people are too stupid to realize we would get the real thing if people didn't buy these knockoffs.

bootleg shoes...fake looking leather...jordan brand and the young kids can have them.

^ I won't be copping the Chicago 10s if there is a white midsole, but like you said, I am probably in the minority on that decision.
i'm in the minority too, but i don't care.  i'm not copping unless they come out right. 

people are too stupid to realize we would get the real thing if people didn't buy these knockoffs.

bootleg shoes...fake looking leather...jordan brand and the young kids can have them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this jpeg is needed once again. Never settle fo BS

c0d36c6812aa909e6ed13849fc4ac3fe52651acb_r.bmp

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this jpeg is needed once again. Never settle fo BS

c0d36c6812aa909e6ed13849fc4ac3fe52651acb_r.bmp

$160 for some IV's. I'm good. First the nubuck III's and now this. Lebrons and Air Max's are so much better to buy these days. 

$160 for some IV's. I'm good. First the nubuck III's and now this. Lebrons and Air Max's are so much better to buy these days. 

Those IV arent the cement grey
those are tech grey something  similar to the cements
we need a good quality on those

Those IV arent the cement grey
those are tech grey something  similar to the cements
we need a good quality on those

hmm the AJ 10 2012 retro in white/old royal-stealth looks actually quite like the white/black-steel greys.
If JB really intends to release the Chicagos with the white midsole, the only main style difference, would
be the completely black midfoot upper. The black midsole made the big difference to most other styles.
I remember that the AJ 10 with black midsoles were sold as regionals and included one version
with dark powder blue instead of the varsity red.

hmm the AJ 10 2012 retro in white/old royal-stealth looks actually quite like the white/black-steel greys.
If JB really intends to release the Chicagos with the white midsole, the only main style difference, would
be the completely black midfoot upper. The black midsole made the big difference to most other styles.
I remember that the AJ 10 with black midsoles were sold as regionals and included one version
with dark powder blue instead of the varsity red.

Back
Top Bottom