JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy pass on this entire set. Bring on the CD Packs!!!
smh.gif

Thanks for the pics!

Shoes are a nice concept... but all that red
frown.gif
and i'm not sure howi feel about the rivet laceholes and gray sole.

82835274ed5aba894b8d2b0ff669e961a21836a.jpg

I'm not convinced that they are legit.
Look at the the stitching, just exactly like FAKE XX3's stitching.
Jumpman at the back is not even placed at the center.

Originally Posted by indohan

82835274ed5aba894b8d2b0ff669e961a21836a.jpg

I'm not convinced that they are legit.
Look at the the stitching, just exactly like FAKE XX3's stitching.
Jumpman at the back is not even placed at the center.
Yeah idk the swoosh looks kinda off to me too and something else seems off. But anyway if it wasnt for the red cement then they might be alright,actualy black, with denim might look good.

Elephant print was cool, now it has turned TOY.
And it shouldnt be related to anything else except the III's

It's a shame what this brand has become.

I never really cared much about clothing from the brand besides a few pieces here and there, but when they started messing with the kicks I was like
mad.gif

So I figured hey as long as they release OG colorway's then I'll be good, but no they have to change and tweak them to preserve the feelings of OGcollectors.

Now it's just like whatever with them. Nothing that comes out of this company surprises me anymore. They can come out with the most gaudy, tacky, andugliest things known to mankind, but people will still buy so I can't knock them for putting out what sells and is going to make them money, but I cancomplain.

I've been growing tired of Jordan Brand and their sneakers ever since they pulled that sh.. with the true blue 3's in 2001 or 2003 which ever it was. I'm just going to get what I want/can get and I don't know we'll see what happens.

I don't see much that I want after the packs unless it would be a OG colorway that comes out, but I always wanted at least 1-23 from the signature line andI said I'll stop. Over these past couple of years I've slowed down considerably and I only looks like I'll contiue to until I'm just fed up tothe point that I'll stop or something else comes up.

One of the main reasons I didn't get any LeBron's is because I didn't want the cycle to start all over again.

It's been fun and sneakers kept me out of trouble so I have no regrets. Others I knew developed bad habits along the way that are now full blown addictsand I'm thankful sneakers saved my life because lord knows what I would have been wasting my money on.

they should have make a denim version since it is a collaboration with levis, replace the red part with denim, make it looks like the denim sb,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom