Jordan Brand Apparel

Anyone feel the jordan brand apparel is decent in recent years? Is it fairly priced? I like the new jordan performance warmup drifit jacket

Anyone feel the jordan brand apparel is decent in recent years? Is it fairly priced? I like the new jordan performance warmup drifit jacket

The shorts seem to snag a good bit. I guess thats what you get when you are wearing nice comfortable material. Warm up suits have been pretty good. I wish they would bring back the jeans. I copped the hell out of them and still rock to this day!

The shorts seem to snag a good bit. I guess thats what you get when you are wearing nice comfortable material. Warm up suits have been pretty good. I wish they would bring back the jeans. I copped the hell out of them and still rock to this day!

designs are really tack. the need simple designs that get the message across like nike.

designs are really tack. the need simple designs that get the message across like nike.

Some retro jackets have been okay, but as with the shoes , not even close to the nike air jordan stuff bitd.

Some retro jackets have been okay, but as with the shoes , not even close to the nike air jordan stuff bitd.

A lot of the Jordan shirts and sweaters have terrible designs. I can't stand a shirt that has the actual shoe on it. It's just so tacky to me. I mean, the shoes are already on your feet. I've seen some decent shirts but they fit too tight unlike the shirts from waaay back. The sweaters are a little bit better than the shirts.

A lot of the Jordan shirts and sweaters have terrible designs. I can't stand a shirt that has the actual shoe on it. It's just so tacky to me. I mean, the shoes are already on your feet. I've seen some decent shirts but they fit too tight unlike the shirts from waaay back. The sweaters are a little bit better than the shirts.

A little overpriced imo and I haven't seen a shirt design that has caught my eye in recent memory.

A little overpriced imo and I haven't seen a shirt design that has caught my eye in recent memory.

The designs have become tacky, and uninspired. Plus the clothes themselves run too big, a L fits like an XXL I swear.

The designs have become tacky, and uninspired. Plus the clothes themselves run too big, a L fits like an XXL I swear.

Originally Posted by PlanetEarth12

TROOOOOOFFFF.  Couldn't have worded it better myself.

Per the retro releases, it seems as if all the good ideas were spent when the OG's released and this newer +#%% has been half-assed.

Back
Top Bottom