Jordan Brand Apparel

Originally Posted by PlanetEarth12

The designs have become tacky, and uninspired. Plus the clothes themselves run too big, a L fits like an XXL I swear.

TROOOOOOFFFF.  Couldn't have worded it better myself.

Per the retro releases, it seems as if all the good ideas were spent when the OG's released and this newer +#%% has been half-assed.

Prices on Jordan clothing is high imo. Quality like everyone has already mentioned isn't quite up to par with standard Nike.

Prices on Jordan clothing is high imo. Quality like everyone has already mentioned isn't quite up to par with standard Nike.

I liked their t shirts, but would never drop 30 or 40 bucks on a t shirt which is going to end up being on sale in like a week

I liked their t shirts, but would never drop 30 or 40 bucks on a t shirt which is going to end up being on sale in like a week

Shorts and Track Jackets are almost always on point, but will ALWAYS be overpriced.  I was lucky enough to be a FTL Inc emp and never paid more than $5-$10 for a pair of J shorts and this is about 30-40 pairs (clearance + Emp App).

You gotta be a real Jordan fan/sneakerhead to pay $38 for one of those Jordan tees though.  I wouldn't even cop on clearance.  Just had zero appeal personally

Shorts and Track Jackets are almost always on point, but will ALWAYS be overpriced.  I was lucky enough to be a FTL Inc emp and never paid more than $5-$10 for a pair of J shorts and this is about 30-40 pairs (clearance + Emp App).

You gotta be a real Jordan fan/sneakerhead to pay $38 for one of those Jordan tees though.  I wouldn't even cop on clearance.  Just had zero appeal personally

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

On a lot of clothes they put out prices are high. I only get shorts to hoop in and some warm up suits. The shorts are priced right around Nike as far as I can see, unless your talkin the few pair of $50-$55 shorts JB puts out which is ridiculous. I cop the $32 to $40 shorts and I like the basic look. As far as the Warm Ups, they can be pricey but the are waaayy more comfortable than anything Nike has out that I've tried. I haven't got a JB shirt in years and probably won't because they are cheap made bad design and high price. Only possible shirt is if they bring back the Dri Fit Training shirts. Great to work out in and they were only around $25-$30.

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

On a lot of clothes they put out prices are high. I only get shorts to hoop in and some warm up suits. The shorts are priced right around Nike as far as I can see, unless your talkin the few pair of $50-$55 shorts JB puts out which is ridiculous. I cop the $32 to $40 shorts and I like the basic look. As far as the Warm Ups, they can be pricey but the are waaayy more comfortable than anything Nike has out that I've tried. I haven't got a JB shirt in years and probably won't because they are cheap made bad design and high price. Only possible shirt is if they bring back the Dri Fit Training shirts. Great to work out in and they were only around $25-$30.

The designs have become tacky, and uninspired. Plus the clothes themselves run too big, a L fits like an XXL I swear.

Yeah, the shirts used to be ok, not anymore. Plus the fit is weird, they seem made for fat and wide people and not tall. I buy XXL mainly for the length.

Yeah, the shirts used to be ok, not anymore. Plus the fit is weird, they seem made for fat and wide people and not tall. I buy XXL mainly for the length.

The new JB stuff is fitted and very true to size. Aside from all the crazy T-Shirts that come out, the apparel has gotten better. The polos are nice, and the cargo shorts aren't bad either. The new V necks are decent too. I bought one a size down since I thought they would be the normal JB oversized shirt, but it was too fitted to I had to go with my normal size.

If you're going for the simple/subtle stuff, JB apparel is nice.

The new JB stuff is fitted and very true to size. Aside from all the crazy T-Shirts that come out, the apparel has gotten better. The polos are nice, and the cargo shorts aren't bad either. The new V necks are decent too. I bought one a size down since I thought they would be the normal JB oversized shirt, but it was too fitted to I had to go with my normal size.

If you're going for the simple/subtle stuff, JB apparel is nice.

prices are way too high and the fit is way too big. I only buy JB stuff when it's on sale.

prices are way too high and the fit is way too big. I only buy JB stuff when it's on sale.

Back
Top Bottom