****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics.

You know when it's a FL catalog, because they always get some really lousy exclusives.

man alotta yall cats are gettin overly critical on these releases coming out! if your truly about collecting, cop the kicks and keep it movin! im sure thatalmost 60% of the heads on this thread are on some hypebeast nonsense. im happy to see the powder blue 9's,2's and 6's drop! some of those shoesthat are coming out werent easily attainable for me back in the day, now i get to cop! same haters hatin will be the first in line bait'in!

i wonder what the 2s are going to look like.....and i really hope playoff 13s come out cuz those are my favorite 13 colorway.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

The II's look the same as my pair, but are they really going to put white laces on them? hahaha laughable.

i wouldn't be suprised if they released with white laces. the 94 retros came with white laces.

Oh snap I missed that before I definitely want those IX if they're the OG colorway. Hopefully they keep them OG and don't stitch 23 on the back

Originally Posted by h0opman31

i wonder what the 2s are going to look like.....and i really hope playoff 13s come out cuz those are my favorite 13 colorway.

The whole presentation for the II's will be executed VERY well. Basically we always have collectors posting tofuss/nag about this, that and the other but there won't be room to complain about on the IIs. There is a good chance that some of the key retros and acertain pack that have been rumored will get this level of attention/detail also, but you can book that for the 2's.

Also, great news for many, not so much for others, but the fusion experiment will be winding down (at least for now). Apparently, the arc has played out and AJF8 and 10 are the last two planned for production.

Wade will not have his own shoe until the '10 NBA season at earliest, but he will be the premier endorser for thebrand. Believe he will start in 16.5 and also the Ol' School 3 and will be the only one allowed to don the '010, but don't quote me on that one. There is a SICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JB spot that will hit around the start ofthe season that features him, CP3 and some token athletes.

white/red 2s x2 if quality isnt bad and black blue 1s that is it...and the white/red six other than that i picked a good year to retire just need to get bredwhit/red xii and spacejams and a few lebrons...if i do end up getting 2 pairs of all of these i will be at 400 pairs of nike/JB basketball kicks to retirehappily
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom