****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

jordan_og_ix_powder.jpg
Did I read that these were dropping in June? If so, copped. I'm back tothe shoe game! I remember my big cuz had these before they even dropped. Fresh as hell! I just hated that we wore different sizes.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I wish there were as many 6's dropping as rumored.
It would be nice to have more choices with the 6 . . . .

Highly anxious for the Re-Retro 2's (QF?) and the (gasp) Blacc/Royal 1's ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

from the looks of it, the VIs in purple should be similar to these, but obviously more purple

Nope the vi will be Black suede with purple and gold stitching .
Before you go around spreading false info, no one knows if they will be suede or not.

Dude I saw the sample in person a week ago.
eyes.gif

from the looks of it, the VIs in purple should be similar to these, but obviously more purple

Before you go around spreading false info, no one knows if they will be suede or not.

eyes.gif

im GUESSING that its all black with purple stitching(look closely at the pic) and yellow jumpman on tounge and lace lock(u can kinda see the yellow jumpmen inthe pic), just jugding from the sample pic.

Originally Posted by psypha

eyes.gif

im GUESSING that its all black with purple stitching(look closely at the pic) and yellow jumpman on tounge and lace lock(u can kinda see the yellow jumpmen in the pic), just jugding from the sample pic.
posted on pg. 3

lmao!! gay fish 6's..lol

White/Red 6's.... must cop
White/black/red 2's...must cop... i remember I copped these back in 04 on release day and took them back the next day. so mad. need those. everything elseon that list is wack. The black/purple/maze 6's look interesting. nothing special by the pic but going off the colorway im waiting on how these will look.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

posted on pg. 3

They should just re-release the Black/Silver lows or High's. No need for gimmicks.

I'm sorry, but Pistons, Lakers, etc. themes are dumb.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by psypha

eyes.gif

im GUESSING that its all black with purple stitching(look closely at the pic) and yellow jumpman on tounge and lace lock(u can kinda see the yellow jumpmen in the pic), just jugding from the sample pic.
posted on pg. 3

Yup thats pretty much the sample I saw, but it had a little gold stitching as well.

looks like the AJ II wht/blk/red and AJ VI wht/red are the only prospect for me in this bunch
ohwell.gif

idk whats the point of the white on the laker 6's...they shouldve made that part gold or purple

the all white jordan series you guys have seen are not coming out to the public. they were just for showcase.

Back
Top Bottom