****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

hmmm....nothing really good till june 2010....i guess jb has the rest of the year to bring out something promising...

IIs, Black/Blue Alpha Is, and the White/Red VIs will be copped..

I know there will be others, but from these scans, those are it for now..

Nothing in those pics will be bought by me. The piping on the II does not need to be there.

Like I said in the other thread, II's and White/RED VI's are it. I might check out those Black/Royal I's as well. They can keep that other trash.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Wow, everything sucks.
roll.gif
at the white varsity red 6s

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

White Red 6 = Copped
Black silver 6 = Copped
Power 9 = Copped
AJ1KO = Why?
AJ 2 = AGAIN?? sigh....
Those are the Laker 6's.They got purp and yellow on them. Wonder how they'll come out.

Excited to see the KOs.

I guess the fact that the IIs are coming out on their own means that the Slam Dunk Pack is dead (for the tenth time).

Only about 2-3 shoes interested me.

The Black/Varsity purple and White Red VIs and the Air Jordan II retros.

The rest of the shoes look %## or like fakes.

oh yea~
aiming jordan VI wht-red/blk-infared, jordan II wht-blk-varsity red, jordan IX wht-blk-university-blue, CP3.II

Its official I'm going broke in 2010, even though they not infrared, I cant pass on those AJVIs, and those stealth 20 colorway spiz'ikes lookdecent. And now we have to go through 2 extra months of AJF8's instead of the standard 3
smh.gif

Seven pairs considering:
Detroit VI - April Spiz'ikes - Blk/purp VI - Retro II - Blk/infrared Spiz'ike - Wht/V. Red VI
mad.gif
- AJ20 Spiz'ike
pimp.gif

And this is a three month span, not to mention blk/v red VI, fire red Spiz'ikes, and AJ4 Spiz'ikes
roll.gif
this is gonna kill me, but everything else is not worthy.

White/Red VI's copped!
Black and Silver VI's Copped
IV's Copped
II's Copped!

Where are the Chicago X's tho
nerd.gif

Well some look good white and red 6's, and maybe phat black n blue. But, other than that bye JB! I'm done, no fish sticks 6's please! Once I sawthe pic, I was like damn!

wait wait wait... did I just see white infrared (yes varsity red, whatever) vi's???? This could be my retirement cop

Jordan 6 Laker colorway YES!

Jordan 9 "Powder Blue" YES!

Jordan 6 White/Varsity Red WHAT? Where's the Infrared. JB screws everyone again.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom