****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

i'm so amped that I hope jb messes up and helps me save some cash...i don't know how i feel about those regional KO's though, GR!!!! anyone elseexcited about the 2010 colorway? Black/Flint Grey-Varsity Red, should be nice.

finally

-- 2's
-- white infrared 6's
-- black/blue 1's

pimp.gif

only thing i see worth copping is the black and blue ones and the infrared 6s... why would i want to cop white red 2s i already have the 04 pair? SMH JB

I'll take:
White/Red VI's
II's
Powder Blue XI's
Laker VI's are up in the air. I'll have to see how they come out.

so the vis arent infrared?oh well im copping anyway(smh at me)
kos woot woot
iis ae nice
didnt see anything about ivs though

did i c sum 2s. and 6s? even tho it looks like theyre gonna treat 6s da way they did 1s but im lovin wat i c

You guys can choose to believe or not, I'm really past caring at this point, and I've said this before (And many many other things that came true),white cement 3's, White Cement IV's with a chance of Fresh Nike Air

.. Nuff Said here for a hot minute.

Whoever said the I's were the new air force ones couldn't have said it better. They need to stop dropping all these OG color renditions, and just dropthe OG's. Those "Laker" VI's got potential. II
's, powder IX's, and white/red VI's copped.

only thing i saw worth my money is the white and red 6's and the 2's. I'll wait to see what the KO 1's look like and possibly the powder blue9's....

blk/red 2s royal 1s wht/red 6s and maybe the IXs!! =] then i quittt!!!! lol after i get some of my grails hopefully.

Those lakers 6's are promising, but I don't see where the purple or varsity maize is placed. I thought for sure that would turn out to be a fruitypebbles colorway, but it looks like they kept it simple. I hope they use nubuck or full grain leather instead of suede or patent leather.

I see there is black purple 6 like what was mention long time back by someone. Can't wait to see these in few weeks!! Looks like JB might be overdoing iton so many colorways of certain styles.

like a couple pairs of the VI, lovin that the powders are comin out....and will cop the aj ko as well.

yuck @ retro IX's. all IX's suck. but some of the 6's, and spiz'ike's look nice. i'd also like to see a finalized product of the flight45. they look interesting.

Back
Top Bottom