***JORDAN BRAND ATHELETES***question..

Originally Posted by gusyouout

^ he did wear some high rise's and jordan xxii's when he came back from that suspension. he also wore some spiz'ikes during the open practice in preseason.

but the question is; were those the colorways released to the public or are they PEs?

Praying Guns is not a Team Jordan member, nor has he received any player exclusive footwear from the brand. He's just wearing general releases.

as i have noticed that players have there own design to a new release of the shoes

As Chris Paul had the Hornets colors in the Jordan Ol Schools
and when Ray Allen was in Seattle he always have customized 20's 21's, 21 PES

So i don't know if thats like a "benefit" or a clause

" There should be a minimum IQ score to be on niketalk, so posts like this don't happen as frequently"

Wat r u talkin about this post is very informative... Wat should all the post be about then????

you forgot Bobby Simmons

7208df607c62f0c038accb02071ffeeb-getty-76076179jg005_milwaukee_buc.jpg

Andruw Jones signed with the Dodgers today - should make for some nice PEs (BTW, LA overpaid for him!)

Here is my list:
Carmelo Anthony- Denver Nuggets
Richard Hamilton- Detroit Pistons
Chris Paul- New Orleans Hornets
Josh Howard- Dallas MAvericks
Juwan Howard- Dallas Mavericks
Eddie Jones- Dallas Mavericks
Fred Jones- New York Knicks
Quentin Richardson- New York Knicks
Jared Jeffries- New York Knicks
Mike Bibby- Sacramento Kings
Ray Allen- Boston Celtics
Bobby Simmons- Milwaukee Bucks
Gerald Wallace- Charlotte Bobcats
Derek Anderson- Charlotte Bobcats
Joe Johnson- Atlanta Hawks
Michael Finley- San Antonio Spurs

Jason Taylor- Miami Dolphins
Marvin Harrison- Indiannapolis Colts
Dre Bly- Denver Broncos
Warren Sapp-Oakland Raiders
Terrell Owens- Dallas Mavericks

Andruw Jones- Los Angeles Dodgers
Derek Jeter- New York Yankees

Oak Hill Academy
University of North Carolina
University of California

I have also seen Raheem Brock (DE) from the Indianapolis Colts wear all black XIIs like Sapp.

I guess it's good to know that you don't even have to average 3 points per game to get on JB
ohwell.gif

43ae7954f3afd757913c1b7b38a66cd1-getty-76075011cm006_boston_celtic.jpg

don't forget about Q

0c976dec2d25b2d7008d511332b36a8e-getty-76075497ra011_knicks_nets.jpg

laugh.gif
@ Fred Jones

7f38822093ccf7a9d2be332a1a9bee8a-getty-76075541cm006_washington_wi.jpg

JB should just give Keith Closs a deal while they are at it....

Originally Posted by Pushaman410

They get an allotment so i Im not going to put his exact figures out there but ima say it was between 20,000 and 50,000. A Jordan magazine would be sent to him every so often for him to order whatever he wanted and it was deducted from his yearly allotment.

I can vouche on the yearly allowment (sp?) portion of the contract, but also don't know the specifics of it. I know that if they reach their'limit' they can still purchase large amounts of items at a discounted price.

I am not sure on the specifics of all this, but from what I remember talking about with him it went like this... I was coached in HS by an uncle of Bibby, andhe and his wife would be mailed random shoes in their size from JB at different times. Some shoes even months before release! He told me Mike sets up a'delivery' system of some sorts, where family and friends get random items every so often. I don't wanna say too much because I don't know whatthis kind of info could lead to, but I know that family/friends of JB sponsored athletes are typically treated VERY well!

WHERE DO I SIGN UP. (Goes to the gym and works out in hopes of making NFL dreams come true along with being a Team Jordan member)
laugh.gif

Q.richardson, jared jefferies, and fred jones are garbage. they should be wearing some reeboks or something...

You forgot NC A&T and Oak Hill and the other High Schools.

Someone above also listed Owens as a Maverick... while this is Ironically True.. he is actually a Cowboy...both being funny in their own right.

jaredlewis17 wrote

p.s. Who is Tyrone wheatley??? names sounds familiar but why was he on team jordan

Former Michigan Running back former NFLer. He is now caoching at a Suburban? detroit high school. Didnt know he was on Team Jordan but was a solidNLF player.

Thanks for the info. I always wondered how that worked as well but never pursued for answers. Pushaman's "essay" makes a lot of sense. I take itas a quota that u have every year as far as sneakers, accessories, etc.

Back
Top Bottom