Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

Lol that's cool though, unique sneaker, I'll post a pic of my jb blunder later, but it's not that cool

Lol that's cool though, unique sneaker, I'll post a pic of my jb blunder later, but it's not that cool
lol yea I mean to shoe looks great no glue stains or anything like the NORM but I mean how do you not see the thing upside down on the shoe lol there is another one I saw on instagram and it was the same right shoe

heres my not so interesting JB blunder, posted it in the black toe thread earlier:

Is it just tucked under? maybe the rest of the lettering got folded and sewed underneath the rest of the patch, if you know what im saying
heres my not so interesting JB blunder, posted it in the black toe thread earlier:

I had a pair of black/black XVI lows that the sole completely separated from the shoe after 2-3 weeks of ball.. Don't know if that counts

Is it just tucked under? maybe the rest of the lettering got folded and sewed underneath the rest of the patch, if you know what im saying
they just pulled it up too much so you can see the words from the back

LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!!!

I bought a pair of jordan 11's Gamma Blue from Foot Locker and there's a factory error on the tongue of one of them . I decided to keep them because i find them unique.

Would you rock these? I want to know all of your opinions

Do you think they're more valuable ?

LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!!!

I bought a pair of jordan 11's Gamma Blue from Foot Locker and there's a factory error on the tongue of one of them . I decided to keep them because i find them unique.

Would you rock these? I want to know all of your opinions

Do you think they're more valuable ?
i promise they arent more valuable 

How about this, just found pictures of my old yeezys that came with 2 different tongues.

These photos are about 6 months old and on my hard drive.

Here are a few more errors. The funny thing is that both these pairs are my cousin's. Dude should try his luck at the lotto...

AJ XX:

At first site, they appear to be normal, right? Compare them to these:

Still can't spot it? The numbers on the right shoe SHOULD read 4-5-6, but my cousin's pair clearly shows 1-2-3 on BOTH shoes.

And what about these?? AJ IV Mars:

Upside down Jumpmans, I can understand. Typos? Sure, why not. But this is completely unacceptable! On one shoe, the netting is a dark grey, while the other shoe features a white net. It's like they just used whatever they could find to scrap together this pair. It's not like any other AJIV used a grey netting, so I'm not sure HOW this mistake was done. I'd almost rather have the pair of fakes pictured on the shirt rather than these....almost!

And one more...18 years of Love shirt....or is it 19?:

This shirt released right after MJ announced his 3rd and final retirement. There was a bunch of "18 years of Love" and MJ commemorative gear that released but this shirt in particular stands out above them all. The shirt featured every model of the Jordan line from I to XVIIII. Yes, you read that correctly. XVIIII. For those that are roman numeral illiterate, that would make this number 19. Except that 19 = XIX. 

Somebody seems to be slacking on the job

When the Black and Red 13s came out (in 1998)...one of my friends had tumbled leather on the toe of one and smooth leather on the other toe...although the smooth leather did look kinda decent...I still have my OGs boxed up...had to plead with my dad to get them for me bc they came out with like 6 days of school left...well good looking pops I say in retrospect

Never really thought of errors like these. Didn't think that they could happen really. Other then factory like sloppiness that is rampant today.

Currently up on eBay:

A pair of '03 White/Red VIIIs with one of the tongues seemingly "borrowed" from a pair of Chromes...

Last edited:

If anyone tried to grab the carmines todays you should've saw that there was NO SIZE 11.
couple hours later they showed up. a few ppl managed to add them to cart. myself included. thats crazy though, didn't notice it the first time around. at least there was no timer.

couple hours later they showed up. a few ppl managed to add them to cart. myself included. thats crazy though, didn't notice it the first time around. at least there was no timer.
 Really aww man I grabbed an 11.5 but really needed an 11, thanks for letting me know though.

Back
Top Bottom