Jordan Brand Commercial: Dominate Another Day

I was all for D-Wade when lebron came through.... But now..... He's looking like 2nd in command. Eventually he'll get traded haha

yeah, Wade better drop some weight, too.  Seeing he and Kobe next to each other on the ESPN NBA page today made him look chubby and unhealthy.  Cut the refined sugar, red meat, and other empty carbs, D-Wade!  Get off Barkley's diet and onto Steve Nash's!

Originally Posted by clkru

I'd rather them feature a 30-second commercial of Ray Allen shooting jumpshots in practice and games throughout his career with a message at the end saying something like "Practice Makes Perfect. Dominate Another Day".

Thank you!  That would be so dope.  Remember that commercial for the XVIIs (I think) where MJ just stands there dribbling a ball?  Now that's a good, simple commercial.

Originally Posted by clkru

I'd rather them feature a 30-second commercial of Ray Allen shooting jumpshots in practice and games throughout his career with a message at the end saying something like "Practice Makes Perfect. Dominate Another Day".

Thank you!  That would be so dope.  Remember that commercial for the XVIIs (I think) where MJ just stands there dribbling a ball?  Now that's a good, simple commercial.

Back
Top Bottom