Jordan Brand Fall 2011 Releases

Looks like n easy summer through fall. WHat ever happened to the Cement IV's or the Columbia XI's?.

Looks like n easy summer through fall. WHat ever happened to the Cement IV's or the Columbia XI's?.

Black V's and 3's for sure (Would like to see better pictures of 3's but will most likely buy anyways. I am a sucker for 3's) Rest I am sure about. Colorway for V's that come out in July could be noce as long as right material is used NO PL

Black V's and 3's for sure (Would like to see better pictures of 3's but will most likely buy anyways. I am a sucker for 3's) Rest I am sure about. Colorway for V's that come out in July could be noce as long as right material is used NO PL

im actually worried about the V's...can someone please confirm that the tongues are 3m...after taking it out of the flint 13's i dont trust them not to screw up the V's too
tired.gif

im actually worried about the V's...can someone please confirm that the tongues are 3m...after taking it out of the flint 13's i dont trust them not to screw up the V's too
tired.gif

yes!!!!! ILL BE SAVING $$$$$$ CUZ ALL TOSE ARE BS ECEPT THE 5S ILL COP THOSE ON MY EMPLOYEE DISCO!

yes!!!!! ILL BE SAVING $$$$$$ CUZ ALL TOSE ARE BS ECEPT THE 5S ILL COP THOSE ON MY EMPLOYEE DISCO!

Waiting for a better picture of those III's, then see if I'm copping.
As for Metallic V's is a toss up, no need for another black base shoe.

Waiting for a better picture of those III's, then see if I'm copping.
As for Metallic V's is a toss up, no need for another black base shoe.

Back
Top Bottom